Brutals

Aeore rune bug?

i equiped weapon with aeore super rune and still recharging same amont of mp..bug? regenerating of own mp also the same...

Screenshot (3).png

Edited by Brutals

not the same, its just that the bonus is really weak,

17% of let say, 8-9 mp recovery per tick, will increase it to 9-10 per tick

Edited by Cyane

Checked, working correctly. Without rune MP regen ~17. With Rune ~19. ( 17/100*17+17 = 19.89 )
And yes, it's not recharge regen, it's passive MP regeneration when you are standing or sitting.

6 hours ago, Koll said:

Checked, working correctly. Without rune MP regen ~17. With Rune ~19. ( 17/100*17+17 = 19.89 )
And yes, it's not recharge regen, it's passive MP regeneration when you are standing or sitting.

is it the same with iss? bonus applies only when you stand/sit? 

7 hours ago, etze said:

is it the same with iss? bonus applies only when you stand/sit? 

Hello. MP bonus works everytime.

2 hours ago, Koll said:

Hello. MP bonus works everytime.

so super aeore rune 13 MP restoration bonus 17% ,common iss rune 13 MP Recovery Bonus +20.64%.basicly common rune is better then super rune? or they work some different way?

18 minutes ago, Brutals said:

so super aeore rune 13 MP restoration bonus 17% ,common iss rune 13 MP Recovery Bonus +20.64%.basicly common rune is better then super rune? or they work some different way?

Will change supper rune to work as Mana Gain. Will give +17% mana when you getting recharge. 

19 minutes ago, Koll said:

Will change supper rune to work as Mana Gain. Will give +17% mana when you getting recharge. 

are you sure its supposed to work this way tho? coz i would doubt it is supposed to work like mana gain

Yes it should work like mana gain. It says restoration which translates to mana restore from you to someone else exactly like mana gain. All runes which are related to regeneration they are saying explicit recovery.

8 minutes ago, bsklakis2 said:

Yes it should work like mana gain. It says restoration which translates to mana restore from you to someone else exactly like mana gain. All runes which are related to regeneration they are saying explicit recovery.

just because it doesnt say "recovery" does not mean it should work same like mana gain, but maybe in some different magical way or maybe its just translation error, so i wouldnt jump into conclusions that fast

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

just because it doesnt say "recovery" does not mean it should work same like mana gain, but maybe in some different magical way or maybe its just translation error, so i wouldnt jump into conclusions that fast

you just cant be wrong,can you :D

1 minute ago, Brutals said:

you just cant be wrong,can you :D

i realize how dangerous it can be if set up incorrectly, i can get recharged up to 240 mp per recharge, now add 17% to is and i can get 40 MP more per recharge, and boi that would be bad if that happened ;) not saying its not like that, just i would be very cautios and first find out how it really is and works so this kind of thing wont be abused before someone finds truth behind it

I'm more inclined to believing it's the 'mana gain' kind of effect, I remember once there was a discussion on offi forum whether it's supposed to work on the recharger or the recharged one... Can't say for sure but it would've made more sense to me at least, if it was indeed a 'recovery' imo they would've fixed the translation on wiki by now (wiki still says 'HP recovery' on normal Aeore and 'MP recovery' on normal Iss but 'MP restoration' on super Aoere)

Edited by FryderykChopin

3 hours ago, Koll said:

will the bonus apply to the overall mana you get or the basic recharge? 

my question is pretty much, will aeore effect apply after mana gain buff effect or before that?

2 minutes ago, San0 said:

almost al this type of skill apply to base values, not boosted ones.

okay, cool

so when will changes apply? :o

whenever they will be made and instaled on live server xD i cant tell the future boys xD all i can do is let you know on the changes logs after its instaled

2 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

I'm more inclined to believing it's the 'mana gain' kind of effect, I remember once there was a discussion on offi forum whether it's supposed to work on the recharger or the recharged one... Can't say for sure but it would've made more sense to me at least, if it was indeed a 'recovery' imo they would've fixed the translation on wiki by now (wiki still says 'HP recovery' on normal Aeore and 'MP recovery' on normal Iss but 'MP restoration' on super Aoere)

you remember how fatal counter description was bugged on l2wiki for more than several years? and people wanted to use it to "fix" the skill? thankfully admins didnt do that and believed in research ppl did there