Splashit

top meele cp POV

Just now, YipMan said:

I dont care actually xd Do whatever You want... Its Your movie

Where were you btw , you lost your chance for good pvps.

15 minutes ago, HaOgU said:

Oops, Sorry I was absent and you are jumping now...round 2? ..pm me in game

what could posible make any difference if u are absent or online? :D

Oops, Who lost to me in Oly, and told me that the lv problem?  Let's discuss the dif after you win me in oly?:(

16 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

what could posible make any difference if u are absent or online? :D

Edited by HaOgU

3 minutes ago, HaOgU said:

Oops, Who lost to me in Oly, and told me that the lv problem?  Let's discuss the dif after you win me in oly?:(

well if u see this relevant check who is hero and who isnt eventho he fed only himself as greedy boi he is ;)

Edited by iAxZp

4 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

well if u see this relevant check who is hero and who isnt eventho he fed only himself as greedy boi he is ;)

Oh yes, who won the hero because he changed side by side and got feed by both and lost to me in 1v1 ... what a true hero is? rolf...

Just now, HaOgU said:

Oh yes, who won the hero because he changed side by side and got feed by both and lost to me in 1v1 ... what a true hero is? rolf...

i am pretty sure every1 know i am overall better sps than u in my 1st month of olympiad ;) so stop being butthurt just because i born with 10 fingers and not playing like u with keyboard facerolls. we met ONLY in my 1st olympiad match as sps on server and just 2 days after i had reroll to sps ? i know it hurts.

and by the way...if the oly time is eariler 2 hours, I bet hero is never a bussiness of urs, you have to know it start 2am-6am in Chinese time, what a shame to u!!!

Just now, HaOgU said:

and by the way...if the oly time is eariler 2 hours, I bet hero is never a bussiness of urs, you have to know it start 2am-6am in Chinese time, what a shame to u!!!

stop crying. if u dont like europian server time u can always take ur wallet and bots and go setup on another server ?

Just now, HaOgU said:

Lose is Lose No more execuse...lol....Ok, everyone knows you're the best...Ok,, I know too, You 're the best, only lost to me in 1v1 Im sleeping, stop oath to a side changer...Im WK, live in WK die in WK...

Just now, MoDoy said:

why you guys argue who got in the end uncontested sps hero? 9_9

nobody argued. we were talking about haogu 0 importance at any mass or small pvp and apparently he remembered how unlucky he was in olympiad to  have same class with me

2 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

stop crying. if u dont like europian server time u can always take ur wallet and bots and go setup on another server ?

Check the webside, and ask the GM, if they said this is a only eu server, we'll be quit ...GM told me this is a world server , Check the language of Website and see how many language there, even a event in Chinese new year!! So just shut ur fck up

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

nobody argued. we were talking about haogu 0 importance at any mass or small pvp and apparently he remembered how unlucky he was in olympiad to  have same class with me

will it be mean  from me if i say it doesnt really matter who played that char? :d

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

why you guys argue who got in the end uncontested sps hero? 9_9

I just wanna fight with ur melee in round 2, and this monkey jumping out and keep playing shit to me..

Just now, HaOgU said:

Check the webside, and ask the GM, if they said this is a only eu server, we'll be quit ...GM told me this is a world server , Check the language of Website and see how many language there, even a event in Chinese new year!! So just shut ur fck up

gms get income. i dont blame them, its their company. but dont pretend to me u are a god cuz u are just playing an uncontested prime boting/afk macroing for years. if i had all eu force in my hands and we werent ALWAYS DEVIDED u wouldnt stand a chance

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

will it be mean  from me if i say it doesnt really matter who played that char? :d

no u are random like uchiha used to say, u can say w/e

Just now, HaOgU said:

How could I talk to much with this loser? forget it...whatever...have a good night

ok pls dont cry to ur pillow cuz u are bad sps ? sweet dreams and stay away from CV. i ll need soon a toy to play  ;)

Just now, HaOgU said:

I just wanna fight with ur melee in round 2, and this monkey jumping out and keep playing shit to me..

well, to be fair, i doubt you have any chance right now at this moment with your mage CP to win pt vs pt FW CP, especially since you dont have sorc/sps hero right now (even with those i doubt you would win)

3 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

no u are random like uchiha used to say, u can say w/e

you got the saying wrong ^_^

4 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

gms get income. i dont blame them, its their company. but dont pretend to me u are a god cuz u are just playing an uncontested prime boting/afk macroing for years. if i had all eu force in my hands and we werent ALWAYS DEVIDED u wouldnt stand a chance

ah no, its commiiiiiiiiiiing - now speaking for real, you werent anywhere close to be called "good ally leader", so literally any1 could say "if i had X, i would do Y" :/