Splashit

top meele cp POV

Jzoo doesnt try to provoke you. He just said your cp lost balls it used to have in previous patch. I agree :(.

Remember u coming for us in toi 11 3- 4x in 40 min

Ur and sjeks pt were the only pvp pts in ur side. 1 pt kinda disbanded, 2nd lost balls :/. Now u have only pve masters like fortuna who cry to not waste shots for pvp if you dont fight for objective.

Edited by Rizos
  • Haha 1

can you summon me properly and not refer a banned forum account cuz i dont get notification? :D 

public provoking is part of recruits/inner explaining propaganda, accept it and dont pay so much attention. they have to bark at this server  period.

I dont get why ppls complain about 3 partyes cleaning GC or something.... Its what this game is ment for.... Cleaning top spots from enemies and force them to geather more peoples, and cooperate. Its not about 9v9.... Its about controll....

Anyway 9v9 vs 5 heroes, and 3 tyrants setup doesnt count as 9v9 anymore hahaha

Having 3 tyrants in party should be banable ? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, YipMan said:

I dont get why ppls complain about 3 partyes cleaning GC or something.... Its what this game is ment for.... Cleaning top spots from enemies and force them to geather more peoples, and cooperate. Its not about 9v9.... Its about controll....

imagine 4 ;)

1 minute ago, YipMan said:

we can come with even summoner party if it would make dev8 fight back :)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Jzoo doesnt try to provoke you. He just said your cp lost balls it used to have in previous patch. I agree :(.

Still can't get me:P

Life flows, we are always fighting you knowing there will be no win, but we also learned to give a "win" to you. This is the place u have to thank mister @iAxZp (hope im right now) with that policy of no fun to the enemy side, not Sjeks or Fortuna.
Also.
Having balls and having common sense aren't the same things, and pls, leave our boxes alone, mister " we are so mad we cant kill u, we will PK ur EE", hope u arent such a fool believeing it's in the main pt:D

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

imagine 4 ;)

this is only dev8 logic bring more dd kicking some support or play with 1 healer, all in to win in first 30s or bsoe after that. I liked nrolla partys the other day with 5-6 dd trying to kill our pt with 1 dd and in the end they killed some other party members who was with mobs and bsoe  w/o killing any1 from our pt even my box wc which nrolla was trying to kill survived

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, JzOo said:

can we stop talking about this for half year already and do it 1 day already? promised video with this setup to @Lafi freaking eternity ago :/ 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JzOo said:

this is only dev8 logic bring more dd kicking some support or play with 1 healer, all in to win in first 30s or bsoe after that. I liked nrolla partys the other day with 5-6 dd trying to kill our pt with 1 dd and in the end they killed some other party members who was with mobs and bsoe  w/o killing any1 from our pt even my box wc which nrolla was trying to kill survived

Ur cp setups arent optimal aswell :) and there are some combinations on setup to fit 4 dds. if i am right... hmm time will show. for now is devs time to do what RS did 4 months ago: Buckle up their shit,reorganise ,train/grow and fight back. enjoy this server period if my calculations are correct wont stand a lot ;)

like you like to say "peace"

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

Ur cp setups arent optimal aswell :) and there are some combinations on setup to fit 4 dds. if i am right... hmm time will show. for now is devs time to do what RS did 4 months ago: Buckle up their shit,reorganise ,train/grow and fight back. enjoy this server period if my calculations are correct wont stand a lot ;)

like you like to say "peace"

Výsledok vyhľadávania obrázkov pre dopyt einstein meme

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, YipMan said:

im still waiting for them to start a mage cp :d my lovely mage is in the darkness know 

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

can we stop talking about this for half year already and do it 1 day already? promised video with this setup to @Lafi freaking eternity ago :/ 

you can count on me always and i will play pepega not some useless hero wc to make less excuses like" they had more heroes bla bla bla"

2 minutes ago, Yomana said:

@YipMan @iAxZp You overestimate tyrants. 2-3-4 doesnt make any difference

Ok so dont go 3 tyrants setup anymore if its no difference :)

Edited by YipMan

3 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Ok so dont go 3 tyrants setup anymore if its no difference :)

i might be wrong but i am pretty sure we were rolling with 2 daggers + tyrant + sk setup for quite some time in past :D just rizos is lazy lately and its much easier and more satisfying to play tyrant (also you can fight bigger numbers with it)

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

i might be wrong but i am pretty sure we were rolling with 2 daggers + tyrant + sk setup for quite some time in past :D just rizos is lazy lately and its much easier and more satisfying to play tyrant (also you can fight bigger numbers with it)

I know You started this 3 tyrants setup not long ago.... no1 like it.

37 minutes ago, JzOo said:

Where were you in every EU event this month? Why did you suddenly start showing up once we quit bothering a week ago? 

We were literally bringing parties on suboptimal set ups on karmian sets, hoping you wouldn't dodge pvp this time. 

Edited by Fortuna

Just now, YipMan said:

I know You started this 3 tyrants setup not long ago.... no1 like it.

and i think thats also one of the issues why this CP stopped assisting for people. back in the time, with 2 daggers and just 1 tyrant, you needed people to assist, coz tyrant had for example better hex or even if it was same, PW didnt have hex and thus bursting person alone was harder task :D now everyone on tyrant has his own hex so he just goes pew pew and thats it, everyone killing :P 

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

and i think thats also one of the issues why this CP stopped assisting for people. back in the time, with 2 daggers and just 1 tyrant, you needed people to assist, coz tyrant had for example better hex or even if it was same, PW didnt have hex and thus bursting person alone was harder task :D now everyone on tyrant has his own hex so he just goes pew pew and thats it, everyone killing :P 

i didnt practice as much with assist cuz we didnt have so much pvp till now :d

Just now, Splashit said:

i didnt practice as much with assist cuz we didnt have so much pvp till now :d

i dont blame you, if you have this kind of damage, you dont really have to assist, problem is once ppl will start stacking more and more p def and bursting targets alone wont be solution. right now its kinda waste for 3 tyrants to assist for target, what, you make 1 rage each and enemy is dead, its contra-productive :D 

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i dont blame you, if you have this kind of damage, you dont really have to assist, problem is once ppl will start stacking more and more p def and bursting targets alone wont be solution. right now its kinda waste for 3 tyrants to assist for target, what, you make 1 rage each and enemy is dead, its contra-productive :D 

I’ll start practicing with mobs till war decides to come back from cave :d

7 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

Where were you in every EU event this month? Why did you suddenly start showing up once we quit bothering a week ago? 

We were literally bringing parties on suboptimal set ups on karmian sets, hoping you wouldn't dodge pvp this time. 

I think u are talking about other cp :)