Splashit

top meele cp POV

8 hours ago, MoDoy said:

nah, i got kicked coz you finally snapped and you didnt really need me anymore :d no hard feelings, actually quite thankful to you for finally doing that decision for me as i was too big of a pussy to do it :D 

is this a show so I can make you normal price for powerlvl?

16 hours ago, Splashit said:

I see many ppl flaming me about my bad gameplay but i dont see anybody flaming horzelius for drain in mass pvp ☹️☹️

horzelius retired some time ago, you can stop using him as an excuse for bad gameplay now.

16 hours ago, YipMan said:

Question is will tyrant hero stay uncontested :P 

I kinda wanna try it, gonna suck at first as the mentality is quite different from necro, but who knows eventually. Angerfist is pretty experienced with the class and FW having 595037483598475 tyrants doesn't help either.

One more thing. F for the biggest server breakup to date, Rizos should stop trying to get between a man and his pancakes.

Edited by SemenArsonist

8 hours ago, JzOo said:

u dont like 9v9 mb coz then u need fight on equal numbers and show ur true pvp skills and in mass pvp u can just zerg which what ur side were doing in most the times and the other times where numbers were equals or near to that ur side somehow were struggling alot

Rofl. pvp skill = wasting a ton of consumables against parties that don't because there's no objective to fight for just to get some random fraps that noone cares about? 

Edited by Fortuna

58 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

Rofl. pvp skill = wasting a ton of consumables against parties that don't because there's no objective to fight for just to get some random fraps that noone cares about? 

What is exactly the ton of consumables we use? 

Is this another rumour going around ? :d

cause in this video i see only Knom has noblesse. TON of consumables

Edited by Yomana

11 minutes ago, Yomana said:

What is exactly the ton of consumables we use? 

Is this another rumour going around ? :d

cause in this video i see only Knom has noblesse. TON of consumables

180 spirit ore for 3 covs cos fights were pretty long and soulshots, especially these a grades, they cost a lot :x

Some people cant admit they just cant win.

But how @axzp told me in start of zaken update , i still wait till they finish their setups and dominate us again :DDDDDD

Edited by Yomana
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sensei said:

is this a show so I can make you normal price for powerlvl?

rizos offered me better price than you, but it still too high for me, so naaah :d 

if someone likes mass pvp, good for him, i just dont feel like going next target and spam damage skills without botherin who i actually target as fun, i prefer if i fight max 18-27 people, so i actually know who are their DDs, who i want to kill first, who to switch after i kill him, if some party uses some skill (e.g. party UD), i know that you dont want to target other members of that party, etc. :P 

19 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

if someone likes mass pvp, good for him, i just dont feel like going next target and spam damage skills without botherin who i actually target as fun

Lets be honest here: daggers dont actually do much of an impact in mpvp, first they run and then they get assisted and die in one go. TH lives little bit longer, but shitty dmg makes it's just not interesting to assist:D
9v9 is however much more better, cuz daggers can control situation and make fast and right decisions.

P.S. Make Mirage great again, not that piece of crap it is now:/

Edited by Reddish

8 minutes ago, Reddish said:

Lets be honest here: daggers dont actually do much of an impact in mpvp, first they run and then they get assisted and die in one go. TH lives little bit longer, but shitty dmg makes it's just not interesting to assist:D
9v9 is however much more better, cuz daggers can control situation and make fast and right decisions.

P.S. Make Mirage great again, not that piece of crap it is now:/

i played different classes in mass pvp (PR, SR, sps, sph, tyrant, bards, healers), never liked it as its 1 big mess, so its not "dagger problem in mass pvps" ;) 

12 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i played different classes in mass pvp (PR, SR, sps, sph, tyrant, bards, healers), never liked it as its 1 big mess, so its not "dagger problem in mass pvps" ;) 

Buy normal pc finally ?

8 minutes ago, Sensei said:

wait, wha--?

In previous chronicles Mirage cancelled targets even while enemy was usking skill or autoattack, now it cancels target only AFTER attack or skill is done. So if daggers gets assisted by 3x PRs (Hello mister Ordinator) he gets instakilled  (only if he isnt fast enough to trick/switch two of them, which is nearly impossible).
Nah, im not complaing about it for real, ppl anyway dont rly use nxt target, so it's easy for me. Dmg still shit.

Just now, Reddish said:

In previous chronicles Mirage cancelled targets even while enemy was usking skill or autoattack, now it cancels target only AFTER attack or skill is done. So if daggers gets assisted by 3x PRs (Hello mister Ordinator) he gets instakilled  (only if he isnt fast enough to trick/switch two of them, which is nearly impossible).
Nah, im not complaing about it for real, ppl anyway dont rly use nxt target, so it's easy for me. Dmg still shit.

Mirage worked same, just throwing dagger which is interupting skils while cast was nerfed and ppl run with puri songs

7 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Mirage worked same, just throwing dagger which is interupting skils while cast was nerfed and ppl run with puri songs

No, I dont mean classics, was telling bout some older times like IL/GF

Just now, Reddish said:

So i dunno on what frishka x5000 you played, on servers i played, Mirage worked exactly same like here 

Just now, Reddish said:

mirage was never interrupting skill during cast, it was always detargeting AFTER you got dmg @_@  (both including interlude and GF or HF)

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

mirage was never interrupting skill during cast, it was always detargeting AFTER you got dmg @_@  (both including interlude and GF or HF)

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

So i dunno on what frishka x5000 you played, on servers i played, Mirage worked exactly same like here 

U might be right, just some broken ass server i played, or my memory is retarded (also possible)

Just now, Reddish said:

U might be right, just some broken ass server i played, or my memory is retarded (also possible)

and if something, it works even better now, because reflect is working against ALL skills, not just auto attacks, that means when you are trying to kill someone, gl for him to actually get your target because you will detarget even with blows (and actually there is even more sophisticated method how to utilize it so it becomes insane weapon, just sayin :P

10 hours ago, MusulmoN said:

on equal numbers most of time your side lose not us.Other times depends whitch side  have more cc simple.Speaking about skills  on pvp, we can see how great your members assisting "moon"

dev8 never understand meaning of pvp with equal number you can put this your propoganda u know where, calling urself dominant side while 2nd side in eu playing with 3 cp at the beginning and later after adding few more our side made u dissapear from map for 2 month vacation even tho u still had at least 2-3 cp more than our side. Talking about pvp skills i just need to check ur winter movie where on siege i see necro using next target to hit pets or tanks coz fingers to fat to pick targets. If in at least half fights u lost ur party dd would be able to use assist maybe u could do better and even if our dds not always assist moon in the end the targets die. Most of ur side ppl dont like me coz i flame u for bad pvp skills but i just wanna help u get better and if that offense you welp then keep playing like u did b4 and pray for the day u gonna have bigger numbers again.

Peace.

5 minutes ago, JzOo said:

dev8 never understand meaning of pvp with equal number

I will search for that screen when I will be home, when u gated 2nd PT to kill only 2 daggers:D 

All sides got this argument when we try to play communism and equality. Screw it. Who is strong - is strong. Weaklings get rekt like those 2xdaggers vs 2xpt. 
There is no place for chivalry in this game, so I consider we stop arguing " U WERE 2 PPL MORE AT THAT CS, BLAHBLAH".

12 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

and if something, it works even better now, because reflect is working against ALL skills, not just auto attacks, that means when you are trying to kill someone, gl for him to actually get your target because you will detarget even with blows (and actually there is even more sophisticated method how to utilize it so it becomes insane weapon, just sayin :P

Yep, I love it, said not complaining;) Still dmg is shit:D

1 minute ago, Reddish said:

I will search for that screen when I will be home, when u gated 2nd PT to kill only 2 daggers:D 

Next time we can gate even 5 pt if it will makes u more happy, since u bsoe everytime u see enemy comming to you no matter how many ppl comming u are just pussy to fight. Im sad coz back in a days we called ur pt decent after seeing u trying to fight against PrLord even when IC was OP as hell or trying to gang us in ToI. What happened to that nrolla party? dev8 made u soft? About GC we gonna clean every dev8 we will see and doesnt matter u will be there with full clan or few ppl. So stop being pussys farming in pussy spots and go fight back and make eu prime great again, coz now the only pvp we can make is vs china but for that we need to be online way b4 eu prime

Heh, u are mad cuz u cant get us:)

Man, we are fighting u when we got time for that, but not when u gate 2x-3x pt to fight only single pt, we better waste ur time and make u mad, than start a fight with 5+ heroes vs 1, 27+ ppl vs 9. The thing I was talking about. We are wiping any pt of ur ally, only Ordinator is good to fight us and you. But thats fine for us, nobody calls rest of RS pussies. 
I guess next month we will go to some caves cuz we wont have any heroes while u will get all of them, which is good and my early gratz on this also;)

And dont try to make me aggro, won't work, guess u better call mister @axzp for this show:D