Splashit

top meele cp POV

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

well, to be fair, i doubt you have any chance right now at this moment with your mage CP to win pt vs pt FW CP, especially since you dont have sorc/sps hero right now (even with those i doubt you would win)

you got the saying wrong ^_^

ah no, its commiiiiiiiiiiing - now speaking for real, you werent anywhere close to be called "good ally leader", so literally any1 could say "if i had X, i would do Y" :/ 

you oppinion means so much for me, ty for ur feedback

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

ah no, its commiiiiiiiiiiing - now speaking for real, you werent anywhere close to be called "good ally leader", so literally any1 could say "if i had X, i would do Y" :/

BRING IT ON BOIS! :D
popcorn.jpeg 

1 minute ago, Reddish said:

BRING IT ON BOIS! :D
popcorn.jpeg 

nothing to bring. modoy never liked to play with me cuz playing mass pvps wasnt boosting his ego as he was just a peon in my chessboard

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

you oppinion means so much for me, ty for ur feedback

didnt expect anything else ^_^ there are people who try to improve and then there are ppl who are stuck, because how full of themselves they are :P as i said, if you have image of yourself being anywhere close to biz when we talk about leadership and being good ally leader, i doubt any1 can change that image in your eyes :D 

Just now, MoDoy said:

didnt expect anything else ^_^ there are people who try to improve and then there are ppl who are stuck, because how full of themselves they are :P as i said, if you have image of yourself being anywhere close to biz when we talk about leadership and being good ally leader, i doubt any1 can change that image in your eyes :D 

no i was nowhere close to biz or reaver. still better from every1 else past from this server as ally leader.

10 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

You're saying this without having him as an ally leader.
First of all, I'm not trying to start a fight..
But I think only his ally members can express their opinion about it.
My point is, I can talk about any sides' ally leader, but only the ally members really know about it.

I hope you don't get me wrong, the last thing I want to start a fight with anyone.

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

no i was nowhere close to biz or reaver. still better from every1 else past from this server as ally leader.

and thats as big of a fact as self proclaimed best OL worldwide horzelius :d 

3 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

nothing to bring. modoy never liked to play with me cuz playing mass pvps wasnt boosting his ego as he was just a peon in my chessboard

duh man, are you still sad that you werent my best bratka when you joined our cp?? :D yeah, mass pvps are boring but they are sadly part of the game, no matter who is leading or whose pawn i am at that time >.<

Just now, MoDoy said:

and thats as big of a fact as self proclaimed best OL worldwide horzelius :d 

duh man, are you still sad that you werent my best bratka when you joined our cp?? :D yeah, mass pvps are boring but they are sadly part of the game, no matter who is leading or whose pawn i am at that time >.<

my statement about best i am not in position to judge actually, ppl can say their oppinion about me anytime and feedback is welcome. but clan/ally ppl not u cuz u werent even close to a clan member who sweated nights and days for epics/zakens/sneaky baium or sieges. u were a tourist going in and out when u were pleased. as for being my best bratka. i am use into ppl in one cp to have a bond with eachother not to just tolerate others existence.

3 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

my statement about best i am not in position to judge actually, ppl can say their oppinion about me anytime and feedback is welcome. but clan/ally ppl not u cuz u werent even close to a clan member who sweated nights and days for epics/zakens/sneaky baium or sieges. u were a tourist going in and out when u were pleased. as for being my best bratka. i am use into ppl in one cp to have a bond with eachother not to just tolerate others existence.

i was there on pretty much every single siege, i was even there when you asked me personally if i can be online for friday sneaky baium, eventho i told you i have different plans for that day and it wont be possible, in the end i canceled plans, stayed, just to find out the greatest leader evah found out it didnt go according to his plan and in the end called it quits for that night baium, i was there on first zaken, figured out this shadow step bug and yea, i refused to go for another zaken with it being bugged and abused (and also i forbid rizos to use my char for it), sooo terrible clan member i am (in the end you didnt kill next zaken anyway, because admins killed it because of shadow step abuse), i was actually there logging for epics whenever i could, sometimes logging even from work - i stopped caring the moment rizos kicked me from CP (in the end, why would i care about some zaken/baium/whatever if i am not getting anything out of it?)

but sure you can dream about me being terrible clan member so you can keep telling yourself "he is clueless, he didnt even play" ^_^

ps: yeah, bonds with cp members are fine, but if you expect i will have same bond with you after 1 week you join cp as i have with ppl i played for 2 years, welp, figure out where is the wrong thinking :D 

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

i was there on pretty much every single siege, i was even there when you asked me personally if i can be online for friday sneaky baium, eventho i told you i have different plans for that day and it wont be possible, in the end i canceled plans, stayed, just to find out the greatest leader evah found out it didnt go according to his plan and in the end called it quits for that night baium, i was there on first zaken, figured out this shadow step bug and yea, i refused to go for another zaken with it being bugged and abused (and also i forbid rizos to use my char for it), sooo terrible clan member i am (in the end you didnt kill next zaken anyway, because admins killed it because of shadow step abuse), i was actually there logging for epics whenever i could, sometimes logging even from work - i stopped caring the moment rizos kicked me from CP (in the end, why would i care about some zaken/baium/whatever if i am not getting anything out of it?)

but sure you can dream about me being terrible clan member so you can keep telling yourself "he is clueless, he didnt even play" ^_^

ps: yeah, bonds with cp members are fine, but if you expect i will have same bond with you after 1 week you join cp as i have with ppl i played for 2 years, welp, figure out where is the wrong thinking :D 

w/e. i know after all these years u ll twist truth on the way it floats ur boat. so i wont bother anymore. as i said ur oppinion means a lot, tnx for ur honest feedback!

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

why would i care about whatever if i am not getting anything out of it?)

w00t. That's the point ladies and gentleman. 
 Dont mind me though, keep fighting :D 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Reddish said:

w00t. That's the point ladies and gentleman. 
 Dont mind me though, keep fighting :D 

slavery ended when rizos kicked me ^_^ why would any1 do stuff for free, knowing people are going to leave your cp/clan/alliance anyway at some point (which doesnt tend to be in far distance on this server)

30 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

w/e. i know after all these years u ll twist truth on the way it floats ur boat. so i wont bother anymore. as i said ur oppinion means a lot, tnx for ur honest feedback!

you would be surprised how easy it is to do that, you just have to tell true stuff which actually happened and then you dont have to worry about every small detail of your story if it correlates with your other made up stories so you can pull ppl noses a bit longer 9_9

7 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Anyway we can keep rollin xd 

Tell us if You have more ppls ~17 gmt+1, and we can make next rounds :P

best time i would say would be after sunday siege

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Oet said:

How you're not getting anything out of a group conquest ? That sounds like an ally flaw right there.

ally consists of CPs/parties, the moment i got kicked from cp, i am not part of either and i am in clan just from their good will of not kicking me from it to hang out from time to time. Rewards are given according to activity of parties during events, thus i am not getting anything if i participate (which is normal, but also then me not helping is normal) :P 

1 hour ago, Oet said:

You're saying this without having him as an ally leader.
First of all, I'm not trying to start a fight..
But I think only his ally members can express their opinion about it.
My point is, I can talk about any sides' ally leader, but only the ally members really know about it.

I hope you don't get me wrong, the last thing I want to start a fight with anyone.

i had him as ally leader same as most of the people who tried to lead anything on this server, was part of quite many sides with different leaders so i can compare very easily ^_^ 

Just now, MoDoy said:

ally consists of CPs/parties, the moment i got kicked from cp, i am not part of either and i am in clan just from their good will of not kicking me from it to hang out from time to time. Rewards are given according to activity of parties during events, thus i am not getting anything if i participate (which is normal, but also then me not helping is normal) :P 

Ah okay, then yea I get it.

16 minutes ago, JzOo said:

best time i would say would be after sunday siege

After siege is ok, but not after sunday one..... every other would be fine :)

Rizos, i meant sunday siege is pleonasm..... 

Edited by YipMan
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i had him as ally leader same as most of the people who tried to lead anything on this server, was part of quite many sides with different leaders so i can compare very easily ^_^ 

Amazing story. And you were kicked cos PL was bad boi. Fk him rly... Damn no happy end ?

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

Amazing story. And you were kicked cos PL was bad boi. Fk him rly... Damn no happy end ?

nah, i got kicked coz you finally snapped and you didnt really need me anymore :d no hard feelings, actually quite thankful to you for finally doing that decision for me as i was too big of a pussy to do it :D 

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

nah, i got kicked coz you finally snapped and you didnt really need me anymore :d no hard feelings, actually quite thankful to you for finally doing that decision for me as i was too big of a pussy to do it :D 

6 hours ago, MoDoy said:

yeah, mass pvps are boring but they are sadly part of the game, no matter who is leading or whose pawn i am at that time >.<

Mass pvp are the best ones.I dont like 9v9, that's why im not puting them on my movies,just mass pvp.Sadly our taste of pvp is different

1 minute ago, MusulmoN said:

Mass pvp are the best ones.I dont like 9v9, that's why im not puting them on my movies,just mass pvp.Sadly our taste of pvp is different

u dont like 9v9 mb coz then u need fight on equal numbers and show ur true pvp skills and in mass pvp u can just zerg which what ur side were doing in most the times and the other times where numbers were equals or near to that ur side somehow were struggling alot

19 minutes ago, JzOo said:

u dont like 9v9 mb coz then u need fight on equal numbers and show ur true pvp skills and in mass pvp u can just zerg which what ur side were doing in most the times and the other times where numbers were equals or near to that ur side somehow were struggling alot

on equal numbers most of time your side lose not us.Other times depends whitch side  have more cc simple.Speaking about skills  on pvp, we can see how great your members assisting "moon"

6 minutes ago, MusulmoN said:

on equal numbers most of time your side lose not us.Other times depends whitch side  have more cc simple.Speaking about skills  on pvp, we can see how great your members assisting "moon"

the discussion is between jzoo and u :D dont put me there