San0

classic.club Zaken + v1, update patch notes.

3 hours ago, Rizos said:

simply give mages skil power from later patches instead of making kiss of eva custo which boost summoners even more

I dunno, I  just wouldn't overcomplicate things, lets see how things turn out first. I see the current state of Eva's Kiss as a healthy change compared to official settings.

1 hour ago, Werew said:

@Koll @San0 Best thing ever  you didn't announced about update , like this 0 pre update drama but everyone is happy that it happened 

+1, between hyping the patch a year before its actually released and just dropping it out of nowhere, my vote goes to the latter ?

3 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Holy knuckles now that's a nice surprise! Also, the cloak looks absolutely gorgeous now, congratz to anyone owning it.

btw. THIS is the kind of stuff that deserves a mass mail, not the news about donations methods or donation bonuses, this is what attracts people (back) to server

We were prepared:
https://prnt.sc/rc2pmu

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Rizos said:

@MoDoygg summoners buffed before you made movie on "weak ones" 

well, their decision, i was willing to smash full tyrant party setup with top kek se with our lolo summoners, but now it will be so easy it wont even be funny anymore once they lose, because its natural :D also gl killin summoners in oly, they can just stand in corner and blew you with 5 nukes + pony :D nice update, let the real linemage start, but with summoners twist ?

lf enemies for weekend, gotta make movie how we rape tyrants in 30s if no party ud and how summoners crit over 3k with nukes now ^_^

Kiss of Eva should be a self buff (SE EE PP BP). It can now be casted on anyone - that's cheat for mages! Melees need additional vampiric then to alwyas have full HP

Edited by Nertea

32 minutes ago, RoolBack said:

You challenging me? ? 

Did it to 80 don’t wonna challenge for more lvls anyone Ty. I care more for fatal to be fixed than 81now ?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, iLostMyPony said:

Finally some good news lol.. no more random HDM's or randoms with 2 fingers taking loot while dealing 22 damage collectively to the raid 

u means , you? :D

@San0 as far as i am aware,if you buffed summoner nukes power,on that same patch pp/se/ee/bp nuke had a power buff aswell

Edited by Lunareaia

2 hours ago, Nertea said:

Kiss of Eva should be a self buff (SE EE PP BP). It can now be casted on anyone - that's cheat for mages! Melees need additional vampiric then to alwyas have full HP

It's most likely intended change because mages are really awful spot right now. Club doesn't follow official patches 100%, the changes are done where it's important. This slightly evens out things, even though the fighter classes are still dominant.

3 hours ago, MoDoy said:

well, their decision, i was willing to smash full tyrant party setup with top kek se with our lolo summoners, but now it will be so easy it wont even be funny anymore once they lose, because its natural :D also gl killin summoners in oly, they can just stand in corner and blew you with 5 nukes + pony :D nice update, let the real linemage start, but with summoners twist ?

It's actually part of the #HealthyGamer plan - whenever you get match with a summoner on oly now, you basically get a couple minutes for a stretch and a walk to the fridge for a drink to stay hydrated for actual matches that are worth trying ? Based San0, always caring for our health.

4 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

It's most likely intended change because mages are really awful spot right now. Club doesn't follow official patches 100%, the changes are done where it's important. This slightly evens out things, even though the fighter classes are still dominant.

It's actually part of the #HealthyGamer plan - whenever you get match with a summoner on oly now, you basically get a couple minutes for a stretch and a walk to the fridge for a drink to stay hydrated for actual matches that are worth trying ? Based San0, always caring for our health.

Ok let's abuse new feature instead of complaining. Let's see how long it will take to make ppl Cry on forum bout disbalance. I can assure u 1 thing. Tyrant setup was shit compared to what's gonna happen now. Sadly today im in travel and cant play

Edited by Rizos

@San0 @Koll pls can i ask you why warlord/ dreadnought dont become Quick Spear skill lvl up ? best skill on him and now WL totally destroyed !!!! stun blast skill its a big bull...  comoooon make with warlord something , take the stun chance up or something. haaaay so nice class and totally destroyed !!!!

@iAxZp say something tooooo haaaaaaay

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

Ok let's abuse new feature instead of complaining. Let's see how long it will take to make ppl Cry on forum bout disbalance. I can assure u 1 thing. Tyrant setup was shit compared to what's gonna happen now. Sadly today im in travel and cant play

I guess that's the wisest thing to do, no point in arguing whether 10% is such a big deal or not.

I'll say this though, people will be complaining about summs no matter what, but they would even without the KoE...

Already exped mage to abuse strongest poop setup and show ppl they are bad, not the class. Gms surprised me with patch so I'll just put gear on summoner

Screenshot_2020-03-05-19-33-45-907_com.hsv.freeadblockerbrowser.jpg

16 minutes ago, kenguuu said:

@San0 @Koll pls can i ask you why warlord/ dreadnought dont become Quick Spear skill lvl up ? best skill on him and now WL totally destroyed !!!! stun blast skill its a big bull...  comoooon make with warlord something , take the stun chance up or something. haaaay so nice class and totally destroyed !!!!

@iAxZp say something tooooo haaaaaaay

+ help Warlords, they need some attention toooo

21 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

I guess that's the wisest thing to do, no point in arguing whether 10% is such a big deal or not.

I'll say this though, people will be complaining about summs no matter what, but they would even without the KoE...

dude, mages were more than fine last patch, what happens with summoners right now is over the top

but from experience staff works really fast the moment such crap gets exposed in video, cant wait for weekend pvping with summoners to make video so they can see they pretty much allowed rape on server

Edited by MoDoy

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

dude, mages were more than fine last patch, what happens with summoners right now is over the top

but from experience staff works really fast the moment such crap gets exposed in video, cant wait for weekend pvping with summoners to make video so they can see they pretty much allowed rape on server

I totally expect summs to reign now but I'm just not feeling that taking KoE from them is going to solve anything. KoE is pretty much 10% raw boost for mages because all their damage comes from m. skills; for summs it's much less because still major part is going to come from the summons

But anyways I'm curious how it works out, can't wait for some new vidki 

3 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

I totally expect summs to reign now but I'm just not feeling that taking KoE from them is going to solve anything. KoE is pretty much 10% raw boost for mages because all their damage comes from m. skills; for summs it's much less because still major part is going to come from the summons

But anyways I'm curious how it works out, can't wait for some new vidki 

dude, you are so wrong that it hurts, when we pvped with summoners, main source of dmg was already from nukes (octo/choseyourside), also mages were fine last update withou koe, sooo

just wait and see, hopefully there will be some brave wartags testing out patch this weekend (minimum olympiad)

10 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

dude, you are so wrong that it hurts, when we pvped with summoners, main source of dmg was already from nukes (octo/choseyourside), also mages were fine last update withou koe, sooo

just wait and see, hopefully there will be some brave wartags testing out patch this weekend (minimum olympiad)

My PS with d grade dagger and -12 int was nuking perfectbalance for 700 without m crit. Imagine what's gonna happen ???