San0

classic.club Zaken + v1, update patch notes.

11 minutes ago, Yomana said:

re mlka tell rizo to not show our sercret weapons :( 

In this update Summoners arent secret weapons ...... They are weapons of mass destrucion.

But ridiculousness level is just beyond healthy person mind......

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Ok its confirmed Summoners nukes dmg are basicly higher now with spirit sharing than real nukers. GZ for following NC soft, and killing this serwer with 1 unreasonable move

For me this is not fun anymore. I hoped GM's here have brain, and can catch mistakes from officals, and will never implement broken things like that.... Naive me.

DMG to 78 DA +3BO jewels on PP buff+empower lvl 1 strew

([4NHNS]TF_~Q3ODRH0@7VF.jpg

91P~AL{ADV_2L6[RZLPVPWE.jpg

Imma sorry, but is this DA buffed?With at least Iron Will?
I see reflect and CC, just to be clear...

Edited by Reddish

5 minutes ago, Reddish said:

Imma sorry, but is this DA buffed?With at least Iron Will?
I see reflect and CC, just to be clear...

He was on full PP buffs - zerk + pof

Panthera on olimpiad will die after 4 nukes QQ 

Edited by YipMan

1 hour ago, YipMan said:

Ok its confirmed Summoners nukes dmg are basicly higher now with spirit sharing than real nukers. GZ for following NC soft, and killing this serwer with 1 unreasonable move

For me this is not fun anymore. I hoped GM's here have brain, and can catch mistakes from officals, and will never implement broken things like that.... Naive me.

+3 bo is for boxes

44 minutes ago, BoogeyMan said:

+3 bo is for boxes

yes its box, anyway You can test it with any jewels You want ... there wont be big difference

Edited by YipMan

I have also some output from testing... Main test will be oly, then i will see... 

But for now i can say something is not correct... 

Well oly will be different cos u dont have mental and cant just stand and nuke but im also curious whats gonna happen.

1 minute ago, Lafi said:

I have also some output from testing... Main test will be oly, then i will see... 

But for now i can say something is not correct... 

what is not correct, you can buy on this server soes +9 for price of demon dagger +10 while mage weapons have much lower chance to enchant than physical weapons. On off you need to enchant like 20 soes to make 1 x +7, here u ench bop, sell and buy more op soes that top sides on off had only from broken events. Then on top of that you put patch that boost skill power on magic classes and gg. Here you have results. On off soes +10 would cost more than demon dagger +15, here you have broken economy kkk

Edited by Rizos

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

On off soes +10 would cost more than demon dagger +15, here you have broken economy kkk

at one point during zaken market became flooded with soes +12s, not really sure where they came from because on baium patch you couldn't find OE SOES anywhere

19 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

at one point during zaken market became flooded with soes +12s, not really sure where they came from because on baium patch you couldn't find OE SOES anywhere

Keep in mind in Zaken You have possibility to spoil SOES recs.... impossible b4, and there were toooons of  SoES heads in market

7 hours ago, YipMan said:

>Didn't even get oneshot by a summoner
Sleepy.jpg

These are rookie numbers we need to pump those up

indeed, it became something "play in style or be dominated"
 where the Olympics was almost balanced, it became a unique class. Really, lost the grace,
 where summoner has Transfer Pain, Mage / Warrior Bane and high damage

image.png.98f77ed4a0c18b59aad08409a76af560.png

image.png

gratz, any1 who played today olympiad realized how retarded this update is, exactly how i said before not to make this mistake and give summoners high lvl dmg nuke, but rather give them some real summoner feature

@Lafi this is what happens when summoners get high lvl nuke, absolute crap, they were fine the way they were before, now they will roll OVER EVERYONE ;) 

ps: plx dont change it, wasted 30kk adena for dyes and xped my new summoner toi to learn new skills, dont let it go in waste after 1 day of fun 2 shotting stacked destros in oly ^_^ 

Edited by MoDoy
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

gratz, any1 who played today olympiad realized how retarded this update is, exactly how i said before not to make this mistake and give summoners high lvl dmg nuke, but rather give them some real summoner feature

@Lafi this is what happens when summoners get high lvl nuke, absolute crap, they were fine the way they were before, now they will roll OVER EVERYONE ;) 

ps: plx dont change it, wasted 30kk adena for dyes and xped my new summoner toi to learn new skills, dont let it go in waste after 1 day of fun 2 shotting stacked destros in oly ^_^ 

cant win em, join em?

11 minutes ago, Yomana said:

YEA MAKE THEM NERF IT NOW THAT I BOUGHT +12 SOES THANKS "CP"

Bought +12 SOES= desperately tryharding to break your hero virginity in this server? 

10 minutes ago, Warpole said:

Bought +12 SOES= desperately tryharding to break your hero virginity in this server? 

Yes , next step offer lafi 500kk to go vacations

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yomana said:

Yes , next step offer lafi 500kk to go vacations

actually i skipped few matches last month... so .... i was supprised... it was tempting till the end... 2pts win... thx for good times... GF

• Like 1