Sign in to follow this  
Eggyeee

RS master the key to victory!

Just now, YipMan said:

I dont accuse every1 are scammers, just 1 personne who is part of Your CP, and said If You are fine with playing with scammer then OK. 

Yes ok, your opinion is irrelevant for me. We call you denko pizdabol anyway. Deal with it.

5 minutes ago, YipMan said:

EKF7~FM7)T3KNLBTX%@APQU.jpg

1LWILV}36MS8C2I}3PV$W91.jpg

This is your excuse ?🤣🤣

I have bad news for you mate, sjeks had way more adequate words for you on a daily basis, and not only you, but  about some of the guys that support him at that time, you are probably the only one who didn't had the chance to find out  I'm sure most of the others did in the end 

1 minute ago, iOrdinator said:

Yes ok, your opinion is irrelevant for me. We call you denko pizdabol anyway. Deal with it.

Then it would be interesting for You Rizos asked pizdabol to join FW just few days ago.

Just now, YipMan said:

Then it would be interesting for You Rizos asked pizdabol to join FW just few days ago.

I am gonna use your tactic. Not my cp I do t care : D 

• Haha 1

i hope those screens have some deeper meaning than perks calling wukong monkeys, coz if thats the thing you wanted to show, oh boi ^_^ 

1 minute ago, iOrdinator said:

I am gonna use your tactic. Not my cp I do t care : D 

Yes how some1 with biggest scammer on serwer in his party could care about anything xd 

Just now, MoDoy said:

i hope those screens have some deeper meaning than perks calling wukong monkeys, coz if thats the thing you wanted to show, oh boi ^_^ 

Yes only Bizz himself doing it, and guy cry about traitors didnt aid Bizz when his clan / CP was breaking.

2 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Yes how some1 with biggest scammer on serwer in his party could care about anything xd 

Should I repeat. Go away or deal with it. : )

8 minutes ago, YipMan said:

biggest scammer? who decides that? you? how? i am pretty sure biz scam of FW/defcon1 epics during one summer was much bigger scam than your CH, only difference is our story has happy ending, because we could provide admins with all the info and all the proofs needed to restore all of items taken away from us ^_^ 

Edited by MoDoy

50 minutes ago, YipMan said:

EKF7~FM7)T3KNLBTX%@APQU.jpg

1LWILV}36MS8C2I}3PV$W91.jpg

34 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Well if u like to post facebook convs and what i pm u in private chat i can post also how u call jwan monkey and how u slowly get enough to play with ur china bratkas cos they are so bad on pvp.

Edited by Rizos

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

Well if u like to post facebook convs and what i pm u in private chat i can post also how u call jwan monkey and how u slowly get enough to play with ur china bratkas cos they are so bad on pvp.

1st is not true, second is true they are making mistakes who drive me crazy. They know about it.

1 minute ago, YipMan said:

1st is not true, second is true they are making mistakes who drive me crazy. They know about it.

u deny calling names on jwan?

20 minutes ago, Rizos said:

u deny calling names on jwan?

I deny i called him in racist way. 

Anyway lets go im courius what You have there xd 

Edited by YipMan

3 hours ago, Werew said:

Oh, so you want to dance, ok

Facts : it was like 3 rd year in a row Bizz took summer break, everyone knew about this, like every year there were people willing to play during the summer and everytime was someone left to lead them during break.

The only difference between that time and previous years was that sjeks decided to keep everything for himself.

I heard shakalaka is back , did you told him to fuck off and that you have another leader ? 

In our case admins decided it was a scam attempt so they pretty much enforced a split.

Also at that time you had agreements that Bizz did  , negotiate and enforced  with your side, sjeks just maintained them nothing more.

When things went bad for Bizz your side "forgot" with who made deals and decided to go and support sjeks just bcz he had better numbers on his side so it was better for your business.

Now tell me more about honor and and how you don't support scammers or w/e, for me you are same kind of traitors like sjeks and now hypocrites as well. 

P.S I don't know RF side of the story but I do remember that when they came on server they had much more numbers than China players so I could believe they paid more%  for that ch than you did at that time

this is your point of view, do not open this can of worms and do not state this shit as facts because this is your opinion. our opinion varies differently. the lowlife scum that liked your post(the polish one) participated in the drama and was calling bizqquit a scammer all along the way because of the deleted epics incident and now he dares suck bizqquit's cock. This server's community is the worst I have ever had the displeasure of witnessing and it's all because of opportunists like rizo. Utterly disgusting. Leave the perkunas split in the past where it deserves to be because if you think you have 1 valid point, we have 10.

Wait, are you talking about racism now? Who the fuck gives a shit? You can call each other whatever you want on the internet. Call shaka a chink, call me a turk, call jebie/rizo a polack, call biz a gypsy. Does it matter? No. Most you can get for being racist is a chatban, We keep calling you names and shit among our cp/clan on a daily basis and I'm pretty sure you do the same about us. This is the internet, if you are a delicate snowflake then you shouldn't be here.

Either way the past is the past, even if the clan hall theft happened(I have no idea to be honest and I'm not here to doubt that) and even if he is the same person who scammed WK, it's damn sure that the GMs won't do anything about it and it's pretty obvious that RS won't do anything about it either. Just let it go, what do you expect them to do really, to give the clan hall back to WK? Be real. Shit happens, just let it go.

Edited by SemenArsonist
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I'm just curious, why do people that were not in perkunas during the split like/agree/disagree posts about it like they have any idea? 

About the trade:

I know the true now also. Rizo just try troll me - people around him said to me, that if i did this trade, he give items back.

Sorry to call u scammer.

Gl and Hf 

11 hours ago, Fortuna said:

I'm just curious, why do people that were not in perkunas during the split like/agree/disagree posts about it like they have any idea? 

Odd you being one of the #1st1k and still being surprised that people hop on to drama topics just to be part of the drama. 

Take the political/news discussions on the internet where people spend 5 minutes googling and end up having a definite opinion (which they defend at any cost) just because they want a piece of the action, amplify it 10 times and you got average Club drama topic poster 😄

• Like 1

14 hours ago, YipMan said:

I deny i called him in racist way. 

Anyway lets go im courius what You have there xd 

well, calling you monkeys is racist? you realize your alliance name literally comes from some chinese story about some guy (Sun Wukong), which was called "the monkey king", so when people call you monkeys, is it really racist and bad manners? :D learn some backgrounds of yours alliance if you want to get offended ^_^ 

Edited by MoDoy

Btw, how does that "trade" window helps to the enemy side? I mean, its only bad if u use skills with mouse, or does it make some lags? And btw, isnt it possible to turn of trade in game menus?

Just curious, no sarcasm or stuff.

1 hour ago, Reddish said:

Btw, how does that "trade" window helps to the enemy side? I mean, its only bad if u use skills with mouse, or does it make some lags? And btw, isnt it possible to turn of trade in game menus?

Just curious, no sarcasm or stuff.

yes, its trick vs noobs who click skills with mouse and yes, you can turn it off in game options (once again, noobs wouldnt know, so it works!), tho still its considered as cheap shot in pvp which you dont really want to do, as people look down on people who do this

• Thanks 1