Sign in to follow this  
Kse

[WEIGHT IN] Sieges/Olympiad time change

Dear players!

In this topic, feel free to give us your opinion on which changes should be done (if any) along with your reasoning.

When giving your vision on the matter, please, don't generalize and speak for yourself. Other players also have the opportunity to express their opinion. Because, as we have seen earlier, many players, in whose interests some players spoke out, at the end of the day were unhappy with the changes.

Sincerely,
Classic Team

• Like 2

It would be nice to have a full poll in the future.   

Here's a hint: 90% of Chinese players can't register to use this forum.
we need  find  real way to do 
 full server vote .

• Thanks 1

For me it´s very simple:

Sieges: 

Brazilian Time - 10 a.m - 12 p.m - (right before players going for lunch with their families)

CEST - 03 p.m - 05 p.m - (right after players went for lunch)

Koreans - 22 p.m to 00 a.m (not too late for players that need to work on next day)

Chinese - 21 p.m to 23 p.m (not too late for players that need to work on next day).

Olympiads:

Could stay how it is, or, maybe, considering that the majority of players today are from asia region, going back like 3-4 hours in-game for this events would be a good idea, so they would not need to play late at night, and obviously, more players would join. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Id like to change time that allows the most people to attend. You cant safisfy every1.

As a Korean, it will be very helpful for me to change time by 2 hours ealier.

As jacorleon said, we can vote in forum, or discord, or somewhere else.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kse said:

in whose interests some players spoke out, at the end of the day were unhappy with the changes.

What are interests of SOME players ?

Let me give you my opinion:
Fxck  the  oly    ,   Fxck  the  Hero  ,  Fxck  the Epics   .
What are interests of SOME players ?

The interests of the RMT ?      

I remember that  This server is provided to you on "free to play" basis。

I remember that  This Server does not allow RMT。

SO,

What are interests of SOME players ?   -   To feed Hero, To win of PVP, To farm epic   ,then Sell out ?

Let me tell  U
What are interests of ALL players who like L2  in this serve?

Game L2 is entertainment that keeps everyone happy and healthy.

Get healthy is the most interests of  ALL  players .

Who wants to give up sleep and get up in the middle of the night to play games ?  -   Almost  are RMT man!

So   Do u want to make real vote   ,

Or    Let  RMT man  control the vote count ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell my truth  

I really  dnot  care  about  time  of  oly and siege ,  and  I'm sure GM will fit them in at a reasonable time。

IF  The time suits me,i play it.              IF not ,  I go sleep , and  almost  Asian ppl  have to go sleep.

Who wants to stare at a computer screen all night like an jackass?    And speak loudly  “Reg”“Reg” Reg “

maybe RMT player would like to do。

but i dnot care。

i need my sleeping  , i need my hair , i need my sex , i need my health。

Thats all。

Edited by Jacorleon
  • Like 2

About siege  , time is necessary.  Becuase of  ppl need to work tomorrow.
About Oly  ,   More important than time is this thing that FEED WAVE making。    

I just want to enjoy real 1v1 match,  tell the truth   we like L2  oly here, More important than Getting Hero is that we can enjoy it。 

And  Because of there is the best balance here Club serve.   That's why we chose to stay here Club serve. 

In fact,  There are old friends here who know me. They know i just play for fun in oly.  And I don't care about heroes.   The funny thing is, we have defeated enemies without heroes.

So  about  getting more funning in oly

If you move the game up by two hours or more,  you can get more active players  in oly.     So you can get more chance to have funning of real 1v1 match.

Not all boxes  in oly as now

Edited by Jacorleon
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Setzer said:

For me it´s very simple:

Sieges: 

Brazilian Time - 10 a.m - 12 p.m - (right before players going for lunch with their families)

Koreans - 22 p.m to 00 a.m (not too late for players that need to work on next day)

Chinese - 21 p.m to 23 p.m (not too late for players that need to work on next day).

Olympiads:

Could stay how it is, or, maybe, considering that the majority of players today are from asia region, going back like 3-4 hours in-game for this events would be a good idea, so they would not need to play late at night, and obviously, more players would join. 

I agree!

Edited by Corruptor
  • Like 1

am from china and  state for my self I would like siege 2/3 hour earlier.  and Oly 3 hours earlier (as Oly is long time activity).

If change, This will be also helpful to active some women players and most Asia players ( As everybody know about 2/3 players or more from Asia)

If not change, as Jacorleon said, we just go sleep before siege and Oly.

We have our own life. we play game to release ourselves instead of  sacrificing health and family.

by the way, if do vote, any approach to avoid any duplicate vote from same person like same ip? 

thanks.

Edited by lengxuan
  • Like 2

1st of all it's impossible suit everyone.

2nd of all Since olympiad games are twice in a week (8h event), I believe that deserves a bigger change than Sieges once in two weeks (2h event).

My suggestion would be -3h oly / -1h siege or -2h oly / 0h siege; (It means both events starting same time in different days).

Unfortunately I don't see that "potencial change/help" without big harms. If you push ++hours for these events, you go overnight in europe. if you push --hours it goes overnight for some american countries.

3rd of all 1st.

IMO make change that suits shabis the most. Most of server population and reason why server is up is Asia prime anyway

12 hours ago, Setzer said:

For me it´s very simple:

Sieges: 

Brazilian Time - 10 a.m - 12 p.m - (right before players going for lunch with their families)

Olympiads:

Agree, -3 hours for Siege will help ASIANS to sleep earlier to rest and go work the next day and will be good time for BRs also.

For olympiad id`like to see more ppl fighting but i dont see a good time for everyone enjoy, so i suggest to back 3 or 4 hours OR stay how it is.

And very nice to see opinions from players to see the server improve, gz administration.

Edited by DEADPOOLL
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Setzer said:

For me it´s very simple:

Sieges: 

Olympiads:

Agree.

And i agree about feed waves too. Its boring fight with a lot Ponys and DAs. But i not have a rosolution for this... Im just feel me sad on oly.

The only change acceptable at this point would be moving every single event to Asia. Otherwise you leave it as it is. 

im from CEST  prime, for me better to did olympiad for -2 hour previously,  or 3 hour if it more comfortably for china friends

• Like 1

hhhhh       Kiss u  My Baby Shabi Dear Top dagger Frined   .  @Rizos
Let's come up with a time that works for everyone。

11 hours ago, Rizos said:

IMO make change that suits shabis the most. Most of server population and reason why server is up is Asia prime anyway

Agree with the way to solve a problem:

11 hours ago, Kim said:

My suggestion would be -3h oly / -1h siege or -2h oly / 0h siege; (It means both events starting same time in different days).

Oly  will last more than 3 hours.                

Siege will only last 2 hours.

So 

The point here is   the starting time of  Oly     --   Care about the process of the battles

the end time of  Siege       --   Care about the last battle of the results

Dear GMs  will Make decisions about server development.

Let's help them make decisions better rather than control them.       <3  L2 CLUB.

Sieges - you can move around to sooner time as its weekend event, probably making them sooner is the way, as waking early on sunday is more possible than staying late sunday for chinese and trying to go to work on monday

Olympiad - i think olympiad was kinda early for brazilians and i remember them joining mostly on saturday, coz they were finishing works and stuff, moving it even sooner eill rekt them on friday. Suggestion here would be to make it not same on both days, keep the time on friday and move time drastically on saturday. That way brs can come from work on friday and play, some chinese can stay 1 night to interrupt feeds and stuff (since next day is saturday) and on friday everyone should have oly in some reasonable time to feed and interrupt.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MoDoy said:

Sieges - you can move around to sooner time as its weekend event, probably making them sooner is the way, as waking early on sunday is more possible than staying late sunday for chinese and trying to go to work on monday

Olympiad - i think olympiad was kinda early for brazilians and i remember them joining mostly on saturday, coz they were finishing works and stuff, moving it even sooner eill rekt them on friday. Suggestion here would be to make it not same on both days, keep the time on friday and move time drastically on saturday. That way brs can come from work on friday and play, some chinese can stay 1 night to interrupt feeds and stuff (since next day is saturday) and on friday everyone should have oly in some reasonable time to feed and interrupt.

Brazil olym time NOW: 15pm ~ 18:40pm 
normal work end 18pm ... so cant join anyway.
at saturday work end 12~13pm ...

if reduce 3 hours it wont change anything, BR focus is saturday

Sieges: 

Koreans - 22 p.m to 00 a.m (not too late for players that need to work on next day)

Chinese - 21 p.m to 23 p.m (not too late for players that need to work on next day).

This time is the best.

oly = Currently, Asian people have oly time in the middle of their sleeping time.  It is better to start 3 hours early or delay 3 hours.  Either go to bed early and wake up early to play oly, or go to sleep after finishing oly.

On 7/1/2022 at 5:40 PM, xShawn said:

Brazil olym time NOW: 15pm ~ 18:40pm 
normal work end 18pm ... so cant join anyway.
at saturday work end 12~13pm ...

if reduce 3 hours it wont change anything, BR focus is saturday

the heck? you work until 18 on friday? feels bad man

On 7/5/2022 at 2:14 PM, iznougudpt said:

Why not make it rotate each week 6h, then it's fair for everyone

the prime that get the last week on oly will have advantage

about sieges i think it could be 1h ealier,so it could be better to Chinese and Koreans,sieges time now is pm22:00-0.00 to Chinese,23:00-1:00 to Koreans,the ending time is most importent for sieges。1hour ealier has very little impact on EU players and Brazilian,even better fo Brazilian,they can finish sieges before lunch.

about Oly,30 games every week is not enough,It is undeniable that there are less PVP in this servers,Increase the number of games could be much more funny for those people who like pvp .

so,how about increase the number from 30 to 45 every week,and open Oly from only two days to three days,If there is a conflict with the sieges,it could still be two days that week

Friday and Saturday1 hour ealier

Sunday,4hours ealier,dont affect our work on Monday

about Oly points,there are too many boxes join Oly on last week every month,how about just give every char 40poins every month,not every week 10poins.boxes lose poins faster,real heros stay in Oly.