I have two suggestions:

1) Already make hero skills work like on official - hero UD, berserker and valor share same cooldowns.

2) Make all five hero skills share same cooldown.

1.How works first u can see here:

When he presses hero Bers, UD and valor goes into cooldown.

2.Why i suggest second? So in mass fight as well as small scale pvps heroes should think, what is better to use - Berserker and kill all, valor and help clan members, hero UD and tank and so on.

Discuss?

true, i played here on skelth and drived hero SE, also noticed it.

edit: but its 2.5 there, this was a fix for balance, if you saw last siege of ours gives an example why this is a good fix.

Edited by driver
  • Like 1

Hero skills were changed at 2.5  not at 2.0

BUT one hour cooldown on grounder/fear is nice because heroes must think more about using it. Not just spam it in every fight...

• Like 1

sometimes there are 10 heros in same pvp! when all use hero skills its a clown fiesta.

it destroys the pvp a bit in my opinnion!

So yes - would be cool if we could get some changes here!

57 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

I have two suggestions:

1) Already make hero skills work like on official - hero UD, berserker and valor share same cooldowns.

2) Make all five hero skills share same cooldown.

1.How works first u can see here:

When he presses hero Bers, UD and valor goes into cooldown.

2.Why i suggest second? So in mass fight as well as small scale pvps heroes should think, what is better to use - Berserker and kill all, valor and help clan members, hero UD and tank and so on.

Discuss?

You dont even play. How do u even know how it works here? :o

Bout hero skils, yea pvps are not fun at all when its hero skills war (every1 nonstop on granderur). I think we have too many heros for our server population :/

• Like 1

i had this idea like month ago (after the moment i knew our side will dominate heroes this month, i didnt want to try suggesting it when opposition was dominating with heroes coz that would just look like crying), but i think we cannot go full hero skills update just yet.

what i wanted to suggest back then is to have shared cooldown, but keep them 15 minutes - reasoning behind that - shared cooldown prevents mostly hero debuffs stacking for 2 mins of the fight, leaving you unplayable character which is facing wall or you cannot do sh1t coz you have silence, honeslty i dont have problem if heroes goes zerk/UD/valor during the fight, i dont think people mind those skills that much as they do debuffs.

why to keep them 15 mins and not 1h with shared cooldown? so there wont be fights like rush in, let enemy waste hero skills and then come back so you have skills rdy and enemy doesnt so he PRs after you use them and this sh1t fiesta that will prevent fights because one side has skills rdy and one not, with 15 mins cooldown you have them ready for every fight pretty much, you just have to be careful on who to choose fear, on who silence, in which order to get most efficiency coz it wont be 2 debuffs per hero anymore

second reason why is not every CP has many heroes (like ours for example), if the reuse is 1h, some CPs with 2-3-4 heroes will have them in every fight even 9vs9, and thus CPs with 1 hero will also have at least valor rdy for every fight which gives them really nice boost, considering we arent even close to official armor enchantments (on offi pretty much everyone runs with B sets +6++ or C grades +8++ or A grade+3-4), so not having valor in fights might be really big pain for certain parties right now (and thats comming from someone who plays char which wishes ppl wouldnt have valor ;)

tl;dr

if you want to change the hero skills, make hero buffs and debuffs (or only debuffs coz they are only annoying sh1t?) having shared cooldown, but keep them 15 mins reuse

Agree , problem is we are not gonna get 2.5 anytime soon. Maybe start implementing "fixes" from 2.5 update is not bad idea. 

Mass PVP sucks right now and its only cause of those stupid skills.

• Like 1

guys its not a 2.5 thing, its a FIX. guys who play on skelth said there were topics on this issue, and they changed it at same time as 2.5 appeared.

• Like 1

I must go Against you moodoy. 

I think you cannot even compare dmg here and dmg on skelth. There are too many differences. (When I move here from skelth i felt like i play completly different game just because dmg). and There is not many ppls with B+6+ Or A grade unsealed! (I know about 3 set so far and only one ++)

For example on skelth mage with wep+10+ will got 3hit kills. (here do less dmg which is PERFECT) and Titan with bow? Unplayable on skelth yet here Balu one shot ppl.

SO we should not focus What Oficial servers looks like but on HOW does club looks like and what is best for club. Making debuff Shared 1 hour CD and buffs single CD 15min is the best solution we can actualy find. It will force people to coop with debuffs more yet heroes will be still kind of independant.

Edited by Smajdalf
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Smajdalf said:

For example on skelth mage with wep+10+ will got 3hit kills. (here do less dmg which is PERFECT) and Titan with bow? Unplayable on skelth yet here Balu one shot ppl.

yeah right :D sure, i want to see what ppl balu 1 shot with bow, very curious as destro with bow is just utter sh1t here (yeah, i know, sometimes its must like dagger with bow in mass pvps), also what mages 3 shot on skelth? :D if you compare top stacked parties compare them to top stacked nukers on our server as well, i used to get 1 shotted by mages when i was playing on archer, now its kinda harder as i got better equip and sh1t, but still, getting 3-4 shotted is kinda normal from mages here ;) 

MoDoy. IDK I had mage 76lvl with B+4 wep Armor B+0 and yet that things were not even able to compare.

But lets screw dmges and f*ck compairing with Oficials. We are on Club and not everything here is Retail.  SO lets FIX heroes by adding 1H Shared CD on debuffs and keep selfbuff the way it is... 

Edited by Smajdalf

too bad topic started as topic which was never even considered for suggestion (only things considered were polls with huge results for change)