Sign in to follow this  
InLove

L2 on smartphones

u wot m8?

How do you propose to do that? What about the controls?

I think you are confusing it with lineage 2 revolution which is a mobile game and has jack shit to do with the actual lineage 2.

Hmm... I knew one guy on this server, who was boxing his pp on tablet. But he had Windows on it. I think having Windows OS on your mobile device is the only easy way to run l2.

3 hours ago, user12345 said:

Hmm... I knew one guy on this server, who was boxing his pp on tablet. But he had Windows on it. I think having Windows OS on your mobile device is the only easy way to run l2.

There're also some emulators on Android (Wine is one that I can think of) which could theoretically run the thing, but it would run like trash anyway.

As Arse mentioned L2 Revolution has basically nothing to do with actual Lineage 2 (it's actually developed by Netmarble which releases similar games all the time - they just bought the name), but NCsoft also plans to release a "Lineage 2 M" which could be actual game as we know it on Android  

I know some people who used remote App to acces the Desktop PC. That why they had acces to market from work or something. But i guess thats nothing for the "Normal" gameplay.

1 hour ago, Anytime said:

I know some people who used remote App to acces the Desktop PC. That why they had acces to market from work or something. But i guess thats nothing for the "Normal" gameplay.

Truth, there're some vids on youtube of some Ruskies running the game through TeamViewer... The whole thing usually looked like it was around 5 FPS, but after seeing what inhumane conditions some people play at on this server, it might be just enough for these kind of hardcore players 

16 hours ago, InLove said:

Some smartphones i think are strong enough to o play L2.

Did anyone found a way to install it on his smartphone?

This game is 2013 year (or 2011) with newer platform. Its not a freaking interlude  

3 hours ago, Anytime said:

Our bishop was doing that, he was using teamviewer trought phone and was playing from work sometimes.

2 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Our bishop was doing that, he was using teamviewer trought phone and was playing from work sometimes.

i do all the time when i box from work, my pc at work has only 8GB's so 3-4 box max, use anydesk over teamviewer and set it to performance its almost perfect.

8 minutes ago, Aduha said:

i dont know smartphone that allow you to log 20 boxes to play l2 normaly 

Its your thinking  Some people even play solo Plains Walker on self buffs.

17 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

There're also some emulators on Android (Wine is one that I can think of) which could theoretically run the thing, but it would run like trash anyway.

As Arse mentioned L2 Revolution has basically nothing to do with actual Lineage 2 (it's actually developed by Netmarble which releases similar games all the time - they just bought the name), but NCsoft also plans to release a "Lineage 2 M" which could be actual game as we know it on Android  

please don't call me Arse.

• Sad 1

We can log cams and buffs when We dont have PC . And I think no problem if we farm with melee party + macro loop  
Now 2018 People went to the moon already  

Next time When GMs ban me, I can say " My Brother was playing my chars  "

Edited by JerrySM