Sign in to follow this  
NobiuS

ZaZaDaKiLLa ( Perkunas )

I Know Zaza for more than one year here and we got great time together! We had so much fun  making

pvp,pve-boss fights together. What you think about *her* ? Zaza is female or male?! In some point she plays

like a man...fights like a man,chase rb ( most of the time *she* had success ). Its hard to see performance like

this...and I've never had seen it before from a girl... mostly girls are picking supports and even if they pick

some fighter class they dont act agressive ( i mean in fights,chase and etc ) like her...they are not so well

organized and not so skilled. What you think about her? Again....Zaza is female or male?!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, NobiuS said:

mostly girls are picking supports and even if they pick some fighter class they dont act agressive ( i mean in fights,chase and etc )

You do realize that girls play games like CS:GO as well, right?

Some less-so-social people have absolutely distorted ideas about womens' psychology - they're not as different from men as you (want to) believe. I dare to say absolute majority of girls you've potentially played with showed you no sign of these 'girly' psychological attributes that you seem to keen so much on. These "tee hee I'm just a brittle little girl, I want to help people, I don't want to do no harm so I'll play healer, I'd never harm other people so I'll help a specific group of people hurt other group of people"-kind of girls are just a minority, and in a long run they're not the people you actually want to play with... "Ah guys I'm so sorry, I know my heals are not good enough, I just want to help T_T" - no, shut you face, this is a videogame, you're just playing one of the chars that are needed in party to effectively kill other people, if you can't stop fishing for compliments after every fight then reroll to something else, geez.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rizos said:

My ex-bishop girl had always the highest pk counter in cp :/

And that's a good thing, nothing like the 'do no harm' kind of healers which don't nuke/cast debuffs on enemies which loses the fight, pissing off everyone in the pt ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

You do realize that girls play games like CS:GO as well, right?

Some less-so-social people have absolutely distorted ideas about womens' psychology - they're not as different from men as you (want to) believe. I dare to say absolute majority of girls you've potentially played with showed you no sign of these 'girly' psychological attributes that you seem to keen so much on. These "tee hee I'm just a brittle little girl, I want to help people, I don't want to do no harm so I'll play healer, I'd never harm other people so I'll help a specific group of people hurt other group of people"-kind of girls are just a minority, and in a long run they're not the people you actually want to play with... "Ah guys I'm so sorry, I know my heals are not good enough, I just want to help T_T" - no, shut you face, this is a videogame, you're just playing one of the chars that are needed in party to effectively kill other people, if you can't stop fishing for compliments after every fight then reroll to something else, geez.

Nice one :)) I liked it !  You are absolutely right ! 

On 9/19/2018 at 12:34 AM, NobiuS said:

I Know Zaza for more than one year here and we got great time together! We had so much fun  making

pvp,pve-boss fights together. What you think about *her* ? Zaza is female or male?! In some point she plays

like a man...fights like a man,chase rb ( most of the time *she* had success ). Its hard to see performance like

this...and I've never had seen it before from a girl... mostly girls are picking supports and even if they pick

some fighter class they dont act agressive ( i mean in fights,chase and etc ) like her...they are not so well

organized and not so skilled. What you think about her? Again....Zaza is female or male?!

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Do u like something? ? 

A lot of things. 

And if continue speaking about animals i more like and appreciate dogs. They are honest and faithul.