Koliu3

A New Low rate server from the beginning 1.0

15 hours ago, Koliu3 said:

pls

Just stop it. Play on current server or leave. There is no chance for new fresh start. Live with that.

we already said it multiple times that if we would open a new server would be with a chronicle as far away from classic as possible to not attract the community from classic into the new one. Opening another classic server is not a option we even consider possible anytime in the future.

if another server will come out from us will for sure not be classic, but some other version of the game like one of the Gracias or H5.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, San0 said:

we already said it multiple times that if we would open a new server would be with a chronicle as far away from classic as possible to not attract the community from classic into the new one. Opening another classic server is not a option we even consider possible anytime in the future.

if another server will come out from us will for sure not be classic, but some other version of the game like one of the Gracias or H5.

is there a possibility for new hats from COL shop? would be nice to have a bit more options

• Like 1

Is many new servers in the net space.The problem is very poor managment of those servers.I play in this server from the beta test in 2014-2015 y.I was always agree with you dessisions on server MOD changes and menagment.You guys was ot so greedy to get mone from ppl like other servers.I want to see aonther nostalgic old scool Classick server fromthe bigest Hardcore gaming  even in less X xp.I am shure have thousends of players lik me who play l2 since 2002-2003 y.And old 4-5 y server on 3 major update is too slow even for us old gamers.This is ,why i sugest tto just make a copy of this server on lower stats (one more PC Server -mashine) to feel for maby for many of us last time  good old times.Thats it you can lock this Topick!

p.s. Gracia and H5 is 1 idea less abomination for l2 from GOD.

I wish you all luck.