Kse

Christmas Event 2018 - Noble Clothing

16 minutes ago, zadkiel said:

we were farming for over an hour and all i got was 3 items of this noble thing

I got 50 

4 minutes ago, zadkiel said:

dunno maybe someone didnt update hes client and it affected it

I don't think It works like that. The only problem he gets is that he can't see the event items and NPCs.

2 hours ago, zadkiel said:

then no clue what went wrong. we were doing duo trains in the end of silent valley and got almost nothing

i guess aoe mobs drop reduced.Like in previous events.So it becomes equaly fair to solo players

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

After 1 hour of farm/xp outside of Aden , at War Torn Plains. Based that i am getting 27-28k xp each mob , I've killed around ~400. Kinda good drop rate for an event with good rewards :) 

Screenshot_5.png

50 minutes ago, MusulmoN said:

@Kse Fix drop to Non drop monsters (exp), now all exp mobs are not drop event items.

Fixed, will be applied with next restart.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the event guys. It's pretty good, the only problem is a bit too convoluted. Also most players are getting bottlenecked by the 10 minute limit on Shadai. Maybe consider getting rid of it or finding another way to encourage pvp?

Another option is lifting the restriction of item trades on some of the event items.

Edited by SemenArsonist

12 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

Thanks for the event guys. It's pretty good, the only problem is a bit too convoluted. Also most players are getting bottlenecked by the 10 minute limit on Shadai. Maybe consider getting rid of it or finding another way to encourage pvp?

Another option is lifting the restriction of item trades on some of the event items.

^this^

10 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

How many 7.pngNoble gem can we buy at one visit at Merchant btw.?

I bought 5 at once yesterday , are they supposed to be limited like noble essence ?

1 hour ago, superbro said:

@Koll
 @San0
why can't I see the NPC - Blacksmith of Mammon ? 

I re-installed the patch and i see the others NPC event. only no see Blacksmith Mammon

Hello. He is teleporting. You was near someone who see NPC at same time?

12 hours ago, Koll said:

Привет. Он телепортируется. Вы были рядом с кем-то, кто видит NPC в то же время?

• Yes, I was with a friend and he sees it

1 hour ago, superbro said:
  • Yes, I was with a friend and he sees it

Delete system folder and start updater.

@San0 @Koll

A problem with the event is that the noble armor creation instructions drop too easily, and we dont need many of them since there are tons of them around. This has caused their price to sink a lot. At this point I have 0 noble armor pieces and about 50 instructions remaining. A good way to fix that would be to add an option to the NPC where you can exchange for example 2 instructions for 1 piece or something like that, to give them some worth. At this point they are just taking up space in our inventories.

• Like 1