Lunareaia

Temple Knight & Shield Bash

Would you like Shield Bash added to TK as a custom feature?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like Shield Bash added to TK as a custom feature?

• Yes
    • No

Voted yes... It's not going to make it viable but it's going to make TK's lifes less miserable which I believe was the OP's point. So yes. Sad truth is though that TK is not even the most neglected char right now... For visualization I've made this table comparing BP/SE/EE:

+----------------+--------------------------------------------+----------------------------------------+------------------------+
|                | Bishop                                     | Shilen Elder                           | Elven Elder            |
+----------------+--------------------------------------------+----------------------------------------+------------------------+
| most important | - Incredible healing power with Chain Heal | - Stigma                               | - Can reroll to Bishop |
|    features    | - Limitless CC removal power with Cleanse  | - Very solid buff list                 |                        |
|                | - Greater Battle Heal                      | - Dryad is very useful in PvP          |                        |
|                | - Balance Life                             | - PoWi is situationally as good as CoV |                        |
|                | - Salvation                                | - Purify is very powerful on Classic   |                        |
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

sorcerors have BtM, although it's low level. Still serves its purpose

True, but in next updates both sorc and sps get same lvl btm, so the fair thing is to give them both, and like I said it won't change much in end game but it will be really nice for newcomers who can't afford to pay premium on 3 rechargers 

58 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

yes I really believe that a TK can shit on my necro or any other necro with epics per se.

you would be surprised how often you would find yourself out of mana fighting a proper TK and you wouldn't be the first getting shat on.

Edited by Valeera
  • Like 1

Still feel like the polls are kinda useless, because 50+% votes are people who vote no just because they don't play the TKs and they don't want others to get anything extra. It should be more about rational discussion rather than some voting

2 hours ago, Valeera said:

you would be surprised how often you would find yourself out of mana fighting a proper TK and you wouldn't be the first getting shat on.

I really really doubt that honestly. 

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

Still feel like the polls are kinda useless, because 50+% votes are people who vote no just because they don't play the TKs and they don't want others to get anything extra. It should be more about rational discussion rather than some voting

Agreed. Polls are always useless for changes on a l2 server. It always comes down to people voting based on their own interests. Only a few votes will be genuine people who think this can affect gameplay in a good way.

1 hour ago, SemenArsonist said:

I really really doubt that honestly. 

well,dunno if you played at the time @Valeera still played, but i can tell you unless you were really stacked necro, he was really able to beat those :D those wannabe TKs running with fancy +16 guns right now are nowhere close to be as stacked as he was, maybe thats why its really hard to believe it :P

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

well,dunno if you played at the time @Valeera still played, but i can tell you unless you were really stacked necro, he was really able to beat those :D those wannabe TKs running with fancy +16 guns right now are nowhere close to be as stacked as he was, maybe thats why its really hard to believe it :P

I did play, although I wasn't playing necro yet. Honestly I don't really know, maybe he is right, to be honest I don't have much experience with the class and every TK I have played against was shit so maybe my opinion is wrong.

12 minutes ago, Lunareaia said:

Everyone talking about the next updates yada yada,but how long we actually waited for the zaken patch? xD

we dont talk about "big update" but rather "small patches" admins said they will consider to follow, that means we wont wait until everything is ready from next big update but rather get like 10% of content every few months or so

5 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Voted yes... It's not going to make it viable but it's going to make TK's lifes less miserable which I believe was the OP's point. So yes. Sad truth is though that TK is not even the most neglected char right now... For visualization I've made this table comparing BP/SE/EE:

|                | Bishop                                     | Shilen Elder                           | Elven Elder            |
| most important | - Incredible healing power with Chain Heal | - Stigma                               | - Can reroll to Bishop |
|    features    | - Limitless CC removal power with Cleanse  | - Very solid buff list                 |                        |
|                | - Greater Battle Heal                      | - Dryad is very useful in PvP          |                        |
|                | - Balance Life                             | - PoWi is situationally as good as CoV |                        |
|                | - Salvation                                | - Purify is very powerful on Classic   |                        |

EE has clarity,shock resist,recharge and advanced block,but i definitely see your point,as their 3rd class book skill is "mass cure poison" lmao

there is no point comparing valeera with any other tk , he had tol vengeance  when we were still  gatering tablets to get cov to all cp's in aly, dunno if set bw +8 but he had few parts +8 for sure core orfen aq, dunno if his but he had them in oly all this when there were verry few farmers in oly with 3 rd skills and  less wih 3 epics on them. his gear on any other class would make that char oly farmer 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Werew said:

there is no point comparing valeera with any other tk , he had tol vengeance  when we were still  gatering tablets to get cov to all cp's in aly, dunno if set bw +8 but he had few parts +8 for sure core orfen aq, dunno if his but he had them in oly all this when there were verry few farmers in oly with 3 rd skills and  less wih 3 epics on them. his gear on any other class would make that char oly farmer 

yes, he was superb and thats why i say TK could use some boost, just because one guy manages to somehow bring the class to work, doesnt mean its strong, i am pretty sure if shakalaka decided he wants to play sorcerer, that sh1t would be probably top nuker on server, but that doesnt mean the class powerlevel is weak as **** :P 

1 hour ago, Cyane said:

so shield bash for tk, skill balance changes for he/sr, btm for sorc/sps, something for ee too? and pala?

i dont really think you want to boost paladin (or at least not too much), coz he is going to eat you alive in normal pvp, with proper level and gear he is going to be most influential tank (especially in small scale pvps)

Edited by MoDoy

bw + 6  aq 2 core 1 dama + 8 bop +6 black ore on some very rare occasions core 3 if no one else was using it

and pally is a beast btw

14 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Ask sjeks why he focus masha on mass pvps if its so useless class

3 hours ago, Rip said:

@Valeera @MoDoy @SemenArsonistas a stacked Necro i can confirm that tk with vengeance, hero and good eq was super annoying.

Any sws hero and good equip if he knows what to do can be very annoying but we try to help tk to not be just a more tanky sws with cubics but to be on close lvl to other tanks.

Shield bash with or without dmg still won't take   TK to equal lvl with pala / da/sk  it will just give a bit of boost to make it more appealing for anyone would like something different 

Edited by Werew

4 months latter in classic club forum...

"dafuk this olys are a joke, like summoners necros da and sk wasnt enough now we need to get our asses destroyed by summoners necros da sk tk pala and random other op char. why you give this skills not official just to make chars stronger? china pay you cuz they want to play this chars? now i go in oly with by OMEGALUL BD lvl 70 and i cant win a single match and i get all 100% debuffs but my debuffs 0% what a joke bugged server"

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, San0 said:

"dafuk this olys are a joke, like summoners necros da and sk wasnt enough now we need to get our asses destroyed by summoners necros da sk tk pala and random other op char. why you give this skills not official just to make chars stronger? china pay you cuz they want to play this chars? now i go in oly with by OMEGALUL BD lvl 70 and i cant win a single match and i get all 100% debuffs but my debuffs 0% what a joke bugged server"

:DDDDD

4 hours ago, San0 said:

There will be some crybabies no matter what you do, but is not something new, you did this before to help some neglected classes and now we probably have some newcomers that might consider playing TK , sps, sorc, SR , HE  or old players that would change class to these ones. We did not sugest anything crazy to make these classes OP or anything close to OP just a small boost to make them more appealing and we suggested things that will be added in next updates not something custom out of the blue

Edited by Werew
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Werew said:

There will be some crybabies no matter what you do, but is not something new, you did this before to help some neglected classes and now we probably have some newcomers that might consider playing TK , sps, sorc, SR , HE  or old players that would change class to these ones. We did not sugest anything crazy to make these classes OP or anything close to OP just a small boost to make them more appealing and we suggested things that will be added in next updates not something custom out of the blue

this ^ ^ ^ ^