Sign in to follow this  
eXistenZ

I just entered the server. Is it worth it?

Hello people

i just joined in this server and i wanted to know if it is worth to spend time. I was playing in the classic europe of innova but it was a disaster. from 5k people now has 300 online

it's populated, just not overcrowded.

there's plenty of elitists around thou, even starting from lv 25, so you'll need decent gear if you want to get invited in exp/RB parties.

some classes have a bit more advantages than others thou, for example fighters buffed with VR won't have to rely on hp recovery too much, while mages can't do anything to avoid sitting for 5 minutes to recover mana when it runs out.

same goes for RBs, depending on the class you play you may/may not need specific items if you want party.

healers don't need anything specific as they have only to heal the tank, while tanks will need at least a mid D armor if they don't want to be oneshotted from RBs. if you play a fighter class, you're basicly the underdog, and you won't get invited in most parties unless you have a bow with you. if you have a crap bow, you won't get invited anyway.

that pretty much sums up pre lv40 gameplay, but i'm sure that even after hitting 40 it's the same story anywhere you go.

at least the economy here has been started already, so if you need adena all you have to do is spoil materials and sell them.

the downside is that it will take a while, but if you have enough patience, you can pretty much afford anything from D to C grade if you farm enough. and by enough i mean at least 4-5 hours a day.

thanx for you reply!

the only thing that matters to me is how professionals are the people that have the server and if its worth spending time because some private server just closed and your effort went to toilet. i mean above 60 level there are enough people to enjoy the game? 

Arcanum summed the ingame situation quite nicely :) I'll just add that devs really care a LOT about this project, this server is like 9 months up and devs work here as hard as ever, which keeps players on the server :)

I've been gone for past ~2 months but I'll be coming back soon as well, because I know this server is one of those servers you can always come back to :) (I hope it doesn't sound too fanboy-ish but it's true, there're too many crappy servers these days, it's nice to see some honest project like this)

Arcanum summed the ingame situation quite nicely :) I'll just add that devs really care a LOT about this project, this server is like 9 months up and devs work here as hard as ever, which keeps players on the server :)

I've been gone for past ~2 months but I'll be coming back soon as well, because I know this server is one of those servers you can always come back to :) (I hope it doesn't sound too fanboy-ish but it's true, there're too many crappy servers these days, it's nice to see some honest project like this)

​yea and thing is that even official classic europe of innova was a disaster... i came here with a friend of mine. i hope this server to be good and advertised so more new people come

I think this server is really nice to play :)  But the main reason for people leaving I think is boredom. If you get bored of this game you try other games and stuff, Why? Because content is not that rich. I think of many things for this server to make people stay but that would go into suggestions place :D . And what is a main point? It's like in the most servers. Grind , grind , grind , collect Adena , sometime fight vs players and that's all.  At least this server staff is trying to do something different and slowly learning from other servers mistakes. 

• Like 1

I think this server is really nice to play :)  But the main reason for people leaving I think is boredom. If you get bored of this game you try other games and stuff, Why? Because content is not that rich. I think of many things for this server to make people stay but that would go into suggestions place :D . And what is a main point? It's like in the most servers. Grind , grind , grind , collect Adena , sometime fight vs players and that's all.  At least this server staff is trying to do something different and slowly learning from other servers mistakes. 

​True. Devs here do really good job with the events :)

​Once you organize yourself in a CP/clan and start participating at castles/epics the boredom fades.

You can be bored if you play 10h+ per day , reach cap (~75) and everybody PR and Bsoe from you)

• Like 1

​i think people leave from lineage 2 servers for certain things. not for boredom or to play something else. whatever game i have played i always compare it with lineage 2. i recently played black desert. ok its nice. graphics and all. open world pvp etc etc. but in the end of the day lineage 2 does it better. ncsoft ruined it in the first place...

*black desert is a single player mmorpg...

Hello people

i just joined in this server and i wanted to know if it is worth to spend time. I was playing in the classic europe of innova but it was a disaster. from 5k people now has 300 online

​First day after 4 months, straight up in party :)

Shot00000.bmp

• Like 1

Hello people

​First day after 4 months, straight up in party :)

Shot00000.bmp

​And ofc poor Dorf was kicked from party >.< Assh***les :P

• Like 2

i am also going to start on this server. I bragged and begged for some sort of lineage successor, and here is a reboot atleast. Will drag some friends around. 

i don`t know what i can say to you. Sieges dont fixed yet. 3 month.... or 4...... 

Guards kill defenders summon and than kill defenders too =)

Skill Lightning Strike (Shillen Knight) work not correctly...

Summoners passive skill on Light Armor don`t give Atk Speed...

in mass pvp Warlords and Overlords 70+ lvl can`t  stun\sleep (and other debuffs) ppl who lvl 60-66

btw server is good! :D

• Like 1

Hello people

​I was also playing on classic europe (innova) and joined this server like 4 Month ago.

Yes its worth!

• Like 1

I joined a month ago, server could be more populated but in my opinion its still best classic server !

​maybe but at 60+  u cant farm for 5mins w/o getting attacked :> So PvP is pretty good.

Definitely worth coming to check out.

Best private server I've played in a long time. Population is pretty good, not amazing there can definitely be more players but its more than enough to feel populated.

See PvP at all level ranges fighting over AoE spots etc. There is a weird mentality on the server though if you want to participate in raids you must be support/tank or have a Bow, archer or not everyone wants everyone using Bows its pretty weird, I guess its the safest route just getting tank to run in circles, but if you got solid DD's and proper heals it would be much faster without bows.

no, he works correctly, and as he shut be.

no, he works correctly, and as he shut be.

​Should it have delay after cast around 3 sec? To start working ?

if you get delay after landed debuff to start wotk, please report it for all skills, hex ,strikes, freez, ice daggers. all are same