SOiL

Im the only one lagging?

obviously cuz the countries with portuguese language are raising to the power to control the world and since theres no PT proxy BR comes first!!!

honestly i have no idea i always have EU proxy first on list.

and on topic> i have no lags here. had some 2 days ago before the DCs but besides that im usualy without any lags or delays.

Edited by San0

obviously cuz the countries with portuguese language are raising to the power to control the world

​please, could u elaborate further?  :D no info about that

everyone knows soon enough Portugal will be rulling the world, so you guys need to get used to learn portuguese language and see everywhere portuguese language first!!! get rdy, portugas comming for you all!!!

• Like 1

everyone knows soon enough Portugal will be rulling the world, so you guys need to get used to learn portuguese language and see everywhere portuguese language first!!! get rdy, portugas comming for you all!!!

​<- as u can see, not everybody knew that

im just trolling here xD dreaming of the day that my beloved country will be relevant to the world again as it used to be back on the history days xD

• Like 1

im just trolling here xD dreaming of the day that my beloved country will be relevant to the world again as it used to be back on the history days xD

​well, u have won the world cup, which is nice :P 

Hello. Please contact me at skype: koll.classic

​last time it was lagging on the eu/ger proxy i wrote to u on skype and u still haven't responded :ph34r: , it's been 3 weeks.

Hello. Please contact me at skype: koll.classic

​last time it was lagging on the eu/ger proxy i wrote to u on skype and u still haven't responded :ph34r: , it's been 3 weeks.

​What is your skype name? If you will have problems, contact me again I will help you.

Edited by Koll

​it was euro cup. and im not much of a football fan xD

​it was euro cup. and im not much of a football fan xD

​(since i missed which one it was, u can see i am not fan of football either) but its something right?

Please tell me if you still have delays or it's fixed.

​+1 is working better than before (EU Proxy)

​was working better, until now, lags + DC