Aduha

Heroes Of The Talking Island

1 minute ago, Pince said:

Oh myy u did much afk ppl killing since last video when i saw pts after youtube sh ? GJ!!! now go scream about in on hero cause im sure u didnt yet!

except the thing all those points are bugged since server start, you cannot go into -, thats why every single clan has ++ CRP points vs every clan in that table ... and there is still one of those guys every month who tries to brag about how they rekt enemies coz they have +100 CRP in clan war list, hilarious ^_^

14 minutes ago, Pince said:

I mean last day when he didnt went to catch or any chains like DA and necros or sumoners do, but went on feed chains to get 10 pts from every game to get max for all fights. And then bark everywhere how good he is  ? fckn waste, thats what he is if he dares talk shit knowing how he got this DA hero ?

U talk about Reaver right? cos Pistolas never went to NF/SM feed wave

1 minute ago, Yomana said:

You understand there is no logic in that :D Its like i say none can be so lucky to make +16 yaksa when i break 30 of them and i make only +12. But +16 yaksa exists.

Its just RNG. We lost sayomi hero cause in one of the last 2 matches  he won only 6 points when he needed 10.

Naah u lost Sayomi cause V4 kicked his ass at last fight ? well like i said i dont even care, went oly, lost, keep playing cause dont care, while ppl talk sh here... my fckn phone will die on recharge cause answering posts ? np soon going go from work so wont write here again for long time ?

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

except the thing all those points are bugged since server start, you cannot go into -, thats why every single clan has ++ CRP points vs every clan in that table ... and there is still one of those guys every month who tries to brag about how they rekt enemies coz they have +100 CRP in clan war list, hilarious ^_^

Hm could  link AT LEAST one post or screen or any sh u can link where i was brag about anything? Even drunk to death i GUARANTEE u my friend u wont see NEVER any sh i brag about. And dont bring here sh if i answered coments about other ppl retarded sh were writing. I mean brag like last day morons write sh to hero to ppl see them in chat. Its like "LOOOK AT MEEE IM HEEEROO" fckn pathethic ?

Just now, Pince said:

Hm could  link AT LEAST one post or screen or any sh u can link where i was brag about anything? Even drunk to death i GUARANTEE u my friend u wont see NEVER any sh i brag about. And dont bring here sh if i answered coments about other ppl retarded sh were writing. I mean brag like last day morons write sh to hero to ppl see them in chat. Its like "LOOOK AT MEEE IM HEEEROO" fckn pathethic ?

17 minutes ago, Pince said:

doing youtube "crp farm" and when we open wars that moment we see 150 CRP on NF ? bad farming dont u think?

can this be classified as bragging?

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

can this be classified as bragging?

Read again what i wrote pls, btw in both sentences cause 1 was when that sh video went youtube, and another where i ask u where i start brag just like u do ppl about any sh u make, that is obvious for normal ppl.

Just now, MoDoy said:

only thing i could notice ...

image.png.580951dba5eede891cc1dbca897159f6.png

elfy.thumb.jpg.81b320b4b798d2aa86d7f37190ed90fc.jpg

bizz should make screenshot of perks war info cuze many of the old clans are 800-1200++ :DD Useful recruitment propaganda @BizQQuiTIdea free of charge bizz :D

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Pince said:

Read again what i wrote pls, btw in both sentences cause 1 was when that sh video went youtube, and another where i ask u where i start brag just like u do ppl about any sh u make, that is obvious for normal ppl.

i see, so bragging on forum from you side doesnt count, understood :( so i guess discord doesnt count as well :( what about you pming me, could that be considered bragging?

ps: BlackJack = DajToVillage , gogo -4 him pls, but dont try to meet him alone, coz you might get rekt with high chance :/

3 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

epic newfag lul

Sry english not  my language and for sure dont know theese kids slang so didnt understood wtf that means... its hard write your fckn ingame nick?

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

ps: BlackJack = DajToVillage , gogo -4 him pls, but dont try to meet him alone, coz you might get rekt with high chance :/

Just now, Pince said:

Sry english not  my language and for sure dont know theese kids slang so didnt understood wtf that means... its hard write your fckn ingame nick?

its 4chan slang bro, newfag is for someone who is new somewhere and doesn't recognize older fags. 

you can learn who i am on my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0bJXYPWi0KMjmyzygxFRKg

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i see, so bragging on forum from you side doesnt count, understood :( so i guess discord doesnt count as well :( what about you pming me, could that be considered bragging?

I repeat again, dont show me sh if im answering something to idiots where they talk shit and i give them arguments, show me at least once where i brag only cause i need attention. Lol why 4- ? Is that means much? Simply i dont understand who the f is he thats all. And what will be when meet alone? Its very strange if PR on max con - loose to necro? Istnt its OBVIOUS? wtf is wrong with u... its like u have sh dmg even to robe and go for hp and fast atk speed... its obvious and didnt even worth to mention... ok i see nothing interesting more here, good day for all cya in game. Case closed ??

1 minute ago, Pince said:

I repeat again, dont show me sh if im answering something to idiots where they talk shit and i give them arguments, show me at least once where i brag only cause i need attention. Lol why 4- ? Is that means much? Simply i dont understand who the f is he thats all. And what will be when meet alone? Its very strange if PR on max con - loose to necro? Istnt its OBVIOUS? wtf is wrong with u... its like u have sh dmg even to robe and go for hp and fast atk speed... its obvious and didnt even worth to mention... ok i see nothing interesting more here, good day for all cya in game. Case closed ??

wth, so if you out of nowhere pm me and starts barking in my PM its not bragging? :D i see, so ofc you never brag, because for you nothing you say is bragging but "giving arguments to idiots" :D cool story ;)

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

wth, so if you out of nowhere pm me and starts barking in my PM its not bragging? :D i see, so ofc you never brag, because for you nothing you say is bragging but "giving arguments to idiots" :D cool story ;)

Couldnt answer this last msg ? pm from nowhere? All server knows  about your sh talks in hero, and i pm u to brag about something? RLY? ? just like u said "cool story" ? barking pm to stop sh talking = braging! Roger! Will know that for once ? do u ever look what u wrote  before "submit replay" ?

1 hour ago, Rip said:

Boring.

Baium drama is better

yeah the monkey here is too much of a monkey, so doesn't even get when u troll it.

2 hours ago, Pince said:

If its ibvious tell your dog stop bark about Reaver lost, cause u ppl nothing compare to him on DA. Just respect if hes better. Just like Modoy plays good on SR in oly and i dont like him only cause big mouth ?

oulalalalala   first of all i never say that i am pro player .... but i realy enjoy my new weapon and second month hero  .. and enjoy to see you so MAD

yes perkunas is so good that try feed pony and necro  its not my problem that they faild   .... i want to say a tnx to perkunas they feed me to 864    

P.S give more to try harder you know were

Edited by pistolas