Aduha

Heroes Of The Talking Island

9 hours ago, weeeeD said:

Sure.. is not like you were the only ally doing 3-4 feed waves at same time, for 3 weeks ? Cmon now.

About enforcers, didnt rly stop to count, but having 3 necros full epics, 2 DAs full epics, multiple ESs, and 1 PS should be more than everyone else, no?

im not logging thery often, but was present at 2 oly days and there was one wave. maybe you are fighting an invisible army

Just now, driver said:

im not logging thery often, but was present at 2 oly days and there was one wave. maybe you are fighting an invisible army

one wave.. per cp... 

Just now, weeeeD said:

one wave.. per cp... 

two times i was asked to log a char for oly, because there are no people. and it was 1 wave. i dont know what happed in other days, i just constant a fact.

@MoDoy I dont care about myths or legends i care about facts . I enjoy seeing you say these things and behave like that !

P.S If you have CP ofc we can arrange 9vs9 fight

Shot020862.jpg?width=401&height=217

Edited by MyrmidonAch

3 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

@MoDoy I dont care about myths or legends i care about facts . I enjoy seeing you say these things and behave like that !

seeing me say what things? behave like what? :D

sweet, will pm you in 3 weeks for this 9vs9, hopefully you wont chicken out ^_^ hopefully you will put some resistance in fight so it will be worth putting in video ;)

7 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Shot020862.jpg?width=401&height=217

sounds the same as if you say "i dont care how hard it is to make money for a ferrari, i got mine from my parents"

if you got hero by feed, you must stay quiet and enjoy your hero skills and other privileges

Just now, MoDoy said:

seeing me say what things? behave like what? :D

sweet, will pm you in 3 weeks for this 9vs9, hopefully you wont chicken out ^_^ hopefully you will put some resistance in fight so it will be worth putting in video ;)

Who knows what ll happen until then ? I dont like make scenarios so lets hope(fully) that it ll be as you said.

P.S Did i say that i enjoy this whole thing ? BU----RT

1 minute ago, driver said:

sounds the same as if you say "i dont care how hard it is to make money for a ferrari, i got mine from my parents"

if you got hero by feed, you must stay quiet and enjoy your hero skills and other privileges

When 4/4 of cp members took advantage from first 2 weeks without feeding it was because of what?Or you think that feedwaves have 100% success?Ask Nexls what happened with CLeef..Just an example.

18 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Who knows what ll happen until then ? I dont like make scenarios so lets hope(fully) that it ll be as you said.

Sure nobody knows what will happen, maybe NF will have war with SM until then, still premade 9vs9 to show your skills sounds better than just random smashing of your cp to me :P but these words "hope it will be as i said" are enough for me

16 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

When 4/4 of cp members took advantage from first 2 weeks without feeding it was because of what?Or you think that feedwaves have 100% success?Ask Nexls what happened with CLeef..Just an example.

first of all, nexls isnt good olympiad player (i would actually say he is pretty bad, but he is fully stacked OP necro, so still not easy match up), i didnt see match so i cannot talk much about it, however necro match is winnable. I can give props to cleef, he improved a lot since first olympiad (he got some of my moves down, good for him), however he has still long way to go to be actually pretty decent in oly as SR. Also what is this 4/4 CP members took advantage from first 2 weeks without feeding? as far as i recall, at some point on 4th week i had more points than cleef even after he was getting fed for 2 weeks, so where is this advantage? ;) but well, gratz to him, after so long and so many tries he can finally enjoy hero status :P

Edited by MoDoy

@driver Last weak it was one feedwave(I played only friday)

But third week it was for sure 2, maybe second not full. Or they where logging like 30 ppl at once. It was really big. We couldnt avoid perks/SM on weak candidates and was always mixed.

Tomorrow starts 9 vs 9 in official server. Dont miss streams and other stuff, will be interesting to watch. 

Logitech items and so on. My team starts later, GL to all who goes there.

9 hours ago, MoDoy said:

Sure nobody knows what will happen, maybe NF will have war with SM until then, still premade 9vs9 to show your skills sounds better than just random smashing of your cp to me :P but these words "hope it will be as i said" are enough for me

first of all, nexls isnt good olympiad player (i would actually say he is pretty bad, but he is fully stacked OP necro, so still not easy match up), i didnt see match so i cannot talk much about it, however necro match is winnable. I can give props to cleef, he improved a lot since first olympiad (he got some of my moves down, good for him), however he has still long way to go to be actually pretty decent in oly as SR. Also what is this 4/4 CP members took advantage from first 2 weeks without feeding? as far as i recall, at some point on 4th week i had more points than cleef even after he was getting fed for 2 weeks, so where is this advantage? ;) but well, gratz to him, after so long and so many tries he can finally enjoy hero status :P

1)If you have CP ofc we can make 9 vs 9 as i said before

2)Full stack necro its a difficult match up but not impossible to win

3)I am sure you have many wins against top necros

4)Sorry to mention it but our CP isnt only Cleef so either focus to him or dont generalize 

5)Many tries=3rd attempt 2-1 for you it sound like he tried over a year

P.S We can make condition free pvp/pk eachother with your cp(when you reveal which is this one)  no need to make war Sm against NF..It will be really cool i prefer -4 to you ..

Edited by MyrmidonAch

Makes 3 heroes on archers.

Calls themselves a CP, makes a lolo screen.

Most members are from Eastern Europe.

Never seen them online in European prime.

Tries to talk on forum about some 9vs9, never held a prime.

I hope TOI will be contested this month at least, will enjoy your face expressions when you realize hero weapons didn't help.

Edited by BizQQuiT
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

I hope TOI will be contested this month at least, will enjoy your face expressions when you realize hero weapons didn't help.

You fed so hard Pince/Zaza but these guys from "call themselves a cp " took it from you .So it must be frustrating

Speaking about my cp activity propably you ll go early for sleep granny 

Nice info where we are from . I have one guy from Sudan too maybe you wanna meet him

I move at TOI 5/7 at least and i am only see people relog under stairs or LinaHellborns pt PR animation 

BU----RT No 2

P.S 4/4

2 hours ago, MyrmidonAch said:

P.S We can make condition free pvp/pk eachother with your cp(when you reveal which is this one)  no need to make war Sm against NF..It will be really cool i prefer -4 to you ..

Go for it.

14 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

Makes 1 hero dagger who finaly had decent competition this month.
Calls themselves a CP, relogs at toi 10 corner every 10mins.
Most members are offline, letting 1 pushover guy drive them every time on pve.
Never seen them online in any prime, relog speed is unreal.
Tries to talk on forum about cps with more heroes, feels no shame to even spout the term "9vs9".
Calls even his 3rd cousins to login when Toi is about to be contested with same numbers. Hero weapon 1-2 shotting his members around the map, already enjoying their tears and cries in pms about unbalance.

Young lad, I think it's time to come to your sences.

edit: i heard they made 4 heroes actualy :P 

Edited by Sensei
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, MyrmidonAch said:

It's stupid idea. Ppl often are mixed in pts (both in nf and sm). It will create a mess.

You can show your balls now in eur prime toi and in coli vs any nf\dt\ws cp.

6 hours ago, ProGressive said:

@driver Last weak it was one feedwave(I played only friday)

But third week it was for sure 2, maybe second not full. Or they where logging like 30 ppl at once. It was really big. We couldnt avoid perks/SM on weak candidates and was always mixed.

Tomorrow starts 9 vs 9 in official server. Dont miss streams and other stuff, will be interesting to watch. 

Logitech items and so on. My team starts later, GL to all who goes there.

i logged at the begining of the month

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

Makes 1 hero dagger who finaly had decent competition this month.
Calls themselves a CP, relogs at toi 10 corner every 10mins.
Most members are offline, letting 1 pushover guy drive them every time on pve.
Never seen them online in any prime, relog speed is unreal.
Tries to talk on forum about cps with more heroes, feels no shame to even spout the term "9vs9".
Calls even his 3rd cousins to login when Toi is about to be contested with same numbers. Hero weapon 1-2 shotting his members around the map, already enjoying their tears and cries in pms about unbalance.

Young lad, I think it's time to come to your sences.

edit: i heard they made 4 heroes actualy :P 

Oooo now ya talking !!! 

Let's do it !

Oh wait...you log in only when I end my prime....

12 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

Oooo now ya talking !!! 

Let's do it !

Oh wait...you log in only when I end my prime....

I'm entitled to.
I have a shiny bubble after all.
Do you? :P

I play all 3 primes everyday too

Edited by Sensei

1 hour ago, kktnxbye said:

It's stupid idea. Ppl often are mixed in pts (both in nf and sm). It will create a mess.

Bullshit. -4 or no balls.

2 hours ago, Kure said:

Go for it.

For sure i ll not remain silent and let someone insult because he didnt took hero this month . Failure isnt an option but sometimes you have to live with that.

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

Biatches nonfactors is one huge cp. Wanna cp vs cp ? go 40 vs 40. Or else no dealll.

We can arrange that too and also you have to make better feed waves and dont come to ask SM help in order to get Heroes..40 ppl are more than enough 

1 hour ago, kktnxbye said:

-4 or no balls ..Coli come on...