Aduha

Heroes Of The Talking Island

34 minutes ago, Pince said:

WS still has more CRP vs NF ? i gues its broken ?

@Koll i guess we need to put clan wars points list on top fix priority so we can finally settle who is smashing who in clan wars :D right now everyone thinks he is winning coz the points reset just for the losing side, so in the end everybody is in ++ CRP points vs everyone ^_^ is it even on any bug fix list? this CRP counting from clan wars?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Pince said:

why Pistolas didnt go random chains if hes so good and waited for feed chains ? 

I thought its obvious. But if perkunas dont know this mby thats why they finnish with 5 hero. Not gonna teach u for free tho.

32 minutes ago, Pince said:

I dont care about forums and sh are going on there thats why write rare ? But ffs when ppl start write here bullshit like Kktx... "we done 70% dmg to baium then Perks ported in and finished" or like Myrm was talking pm like an adult person last oly day, and now i know ive been HARD FEEDED TO 90 PTS ? how the f ppl can be so retarded... there wasnt even 1 oly when Perks feed Zaza on main and this is HARD FEED... why Pistolas didnt go random chains if hes so good and waited for feed chains ? 

Pistolas couldnt play many matches cause of his job this month as far as i know , i dont understand what you mean feed chains. He played a lot open oly , we didnt have him in our feed waves. He got some points i think from other enforcers when they had clear image of their hero attemp (like zigys fed diosmio sometimes). Apart from that you lost DA cause you fed ES with it , so its your fault entirelly. 

Saying gm gave us 10 points from nowhere , when friday same thing happened and saturday morning people got their 10 points back , is a joke. Two occasions that people lost points , two times they returned it. Simple as that.

Idc about what myrm says honestly. Im sure your side knows that myrm party and NF dont have the best relationship.

Edit: If by feed chains you mean that he was trying to disrupt your feed waves then shouldnt that be obvious like rizo said? 

Edited by Yomana

19 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Ok mate w.e you said .4th week you didnt fail and you finished with 97 or last week of oly they didnt feed you thats why from 97 you reached 325 . Dont be a hypocrite and dont insult me i never said here something against you. They fed you and you failed as we fed our heroes and succeed ,If you needed more 30 matches last day in order to take hero not my problem ask gms to play 60 .

Wtf was that "call themselves a cp" did i fckn mentioned u/cp anywhere on this sh forums? No, so dont talk about me or my CP pls and i wont even write here. I repeat i dont care about hero, anyone from my pack can get it im not the one who prouds fckn shine circle or will talk in fckn hero chat like "hi all grats with new heroes" and few h later same retards talk sh about ppl they were gz ? Hero is only bufs in pvp for me, rest of u can go to street and scream about it if u like, maybe ull get some aplause there. GL

29 minutes ago, Sensei said:

its not that im so good, you are just 1shots :P

Isnt it strange when u so often bsoe from theese oneshots? Maybe when u got hero now u wont? ?

1 minute ago, Pince said:

Wtf was that "call themselves a cp" did i fckn mentioned u/cp anywhere on this sh forums? No, so dont talk about me or my CP pls and i wont even write here. I repeat i dont care about hero, anyone from my pack can get it im not the one who prouds fckn shine circle or will talk in fckn hero chat like "hi all grats with new heroes" and few h later same retards talk sh about ppl they were gz ? Hero is only bufs in pvp for me, rest of u can go to street and scream about it if u like, maybe ull get some aplause there. GL

"Call themselves a cp" its what Bizzquit said to insult my cp . I told him it must be frustrating for him losing heroes from an irrelevant call themeselves a cp bunch of players.I didnt refer to your CP wtf are you talking about ? I only mention that you got fed as your matches reveal at the end of 5th week nothing more than that.Also i didnt use shout to Gz other heroes ffs why you spread lies like that.

12 hours ago, Pince said:

Isnt it strange when u so often bsoe from theese oneshots? Maybe when u got hero now u wont? ?

Find me a reason that i would b.soe from something like this...

1shot.jpg

18 minutes ago, Rizos said:

I thought its obvious. But if perkunas dont know this mby thats why they finnish with 5 hero. Not gonna teach u for free tho.

If its ibvious tell your dog stop bark about Reaver lost, cause u ppl nothing compare to him on DA. Just respect if hes better. Just like Modoy plays good on SR in oly and i dont like him only cause big mouth ?

31 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

@Koll i guess we need to put clan wars points list on top fix priority so we can finally settle who is smashing who in clan wars :D right now everyone thinks he is winning coz the points reset just for the losing side, so in the end everybody is in ++ CRP points vs everyone ^_^ is it even on any bug fix list? this CRP counting from clan wars?

2.5 years still not working xD

4 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

"Call themselves a cp" its what Bizzquit said to insult my cp . I told him it must be frustrating for him losing heroes from an irrelevant call themeselves a cp bunch of players.I didnt refer to your CP wtf are you talking about ? I only mention that you got fed as your matches reveal at the end of 5th week nothing more than that.Also i didnt use shout to Gz other heroes ffs why you spread lies like that.

Well my and Zaza nicks was in same sentence so its obvious why i understood like you talk sh about me. Put . Next time to not confuse ppl ??

17 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Pistolas couldnt play many matches cause of his job this month as far as i know , i dont understand what you mean feed chains. He played a lot open oly , we didnt have him in our feed waves. He got some points i think from other enforcers when they had clear image of their hero attemp (like zigys fed diosmio sometimes). Apart from that you lost DA cause you fed ES with it , so its your fault entirelly. 

Saying gm gave us 10 points from nowhere , when friday same thing happened and saturday morning people got their 10 points back , is a joke. Two occasions that people lost points , two times they returned it. Simple as that.

Idc about what myrm says honestly. Im sure your side knows that myrm party and NF dont have the best relationship.

Edit: If by feed chains you mean that he was trying to disrupt your feed waves then shouldnt that be obvious like rizo said? 

I mean last day when he didnt went to catch or any chains like DA and necros or sumoners do, but went on feed chains to get 10 pts from every game to get max for all fights. And then bark everywhere how good he is  ? fckn waste, thats what he is if he dares talk shit knowing how he got this DA hero ?

3 minutes ago, Pince said:

I mean last day when he didnt went to catch or any chains like DA and necros or sumoners do, but went on feed chains to get 10 pts from every game to get max for all fights. And then bark everywhere how good he is  ? fckn waste, thats what he is if he dares talk shit knowing how he got this DA hero ?

I didnt play friday so idk , but saturday (last day) i was on our feed wave and we didnt feed pistolas even once. 

I doubt someone from clan accepted to feed DA anyway. Its a waste of points to feed 100+ points to one of the strongest chars in oly.

Edited by Yomana

9 minutes ago, Pince said:

Well my and Zaza nicks was in same sentence so its obvious why i understood like you talk sh about me. Put . Next time to not confuse ppl ??

And where is "Sorry Myrmi i am malakas" ??

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

Problem is its yours side talk sh on every sh you ppl do, got video about killing last rush of half nonbuffed ally to crest room and doing youtube "crp farm" and when we open wars that moment we see 150 CRP on NF ? bad farming dont u think? I told u, your side like fckn kids with big mouth proud on any sh they do... even if its in your own pants... less talk sh more respect to enemy side who gives u fun, no enemys - PVE. I dont think many ppl play here for PVE ?

Just now, MyrmidonAch said:

And where is "Sorry Myrmi i am malakas" ??

Sry mate i never sry before anyone, whats done its done ?? ignore my msg if it will be better for u ??

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Yomana said:

I didnt play friday so idk , but saturday (last day) i was on our feed wave and we didnt feed pistolas even once. 

I doubt someone from clan accepted to feed DA anyway. Its a waste of points to feed 100+ points to one of the strongest chars in oly.

Then ppl Modoy is San0 for sure ? noone can be so lucky get all top fights for 20 fights left, and then i get fckn random with 4 pts and loose cause of him by 2 pts ?

12 hours ago, Pince said:

I dont think many ppl play here for PVE ?

Hmm i don't know about that.
There is a party perma at toi 10 pve/relogging.
I think it's called Biz cp or something like that...

• Haha 1

Just now, Pince said:

Problem is its yours side talk sh on every sh you ppl do, got video about killing last rush of half nonbuffed ally to crest room and doing youtube "crp farm" and when we open wars that moment we see 150 CRP on NF ? bad farming dont u think? I told u, your side like fckn kids with big mouth proud on any sh they do... even if its in your own pants... less talk sh more respect to enemy side who gives u fun, no enemys - PVE. I dont think many ppl play here for PVE ?

6eb12e6b30476503548855da442496e5.png

131+139 = 270> ur 150

5 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Pince the new myrciu? confirmed??

And u are new "who the fuck is he" in my list. Confirmed?

16 minutes ago, Pince said:

If its ibvious tell your dog stop bark about Reaver lost, cause u ppl nothing compare to him on DA. Just respect if hes better. Just like Modoy plays good on SR in oly and i dont like him only cause big mouth ?

Idc what ppl say on forum, dunno who is better, didnt watch pistolas/reaver matches. I just helped to organize oly, im not clan leader.

Just now, Pince said:

And u are new "who the fuck is he" in my list. Confirmed?

no one notable, considering i 2 shot you yday, but i guess thats how it goes for you all the time so ~~

Just now, Pince said:

Then ppl Modoy is San0 for sure ? noone can be so lucky get all top fights for 20 fights left, and then i get fckn random with 4 pts and loose cause of him by 2 pts ?

You understand there is no logic in that :D Its like i say none can be so lucky to make +16 yaksa when i break 30 of them and i make only +12. But +16 yaksa exists.

Its just RNG. We lost sayomi hero cause in one of the last 2 matches  he won only 6 points when he needed 10.

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

6eb12e6b30476503548855da442496e5.png

131+139 = 270> ur 150

Oh myy u did much afk ppl killing since last video when i saw pts after youtube sh ? GJ!!! now go scream about in on hero cause im sure u didnt yet!

2 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

no one notable, considering i 2 shot you yday, but i guess thats how it goes for you all the time so ~~

Lol, what is your nick ingame? ?