Aduha

Heroes Of The Talking Island

1 hour ago, Poseidon said:

who is daflow?

He is one TH really good totally deserved this month ..I checked his games and did rly good job .His main at TKD (necro) ..His TH untag.

1 minute ago, Anytime said:

Judging by the list, the person who took the hero from you ...

It's 1st April today bro...

did i really make this guy hero? taking hero dagger on tyrant ... well played :D when you think 1st april heroes cannot be more trollolo

image.png.f42855ff4c28dc55c09f99aedb85378f.png

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

did i really make this guy hero? taking hero dagger on tyrant ... well played :D when you think 1st april heroes cannot be more trollolo

image.png.f42855ff4c28dc55c09f99aedb85378f.png

xDxDxDxD@DanKolov proud of your orc thinking :D:D

47 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

pm sano to give you more +10 after end of oly :)

we all know modoy is san0 , no need to pm anyone

From 11 heroes to 5 (when it mattered, hero weapons)  while having the highest olympiad activity and the biggest ammount of feed waves (probably biggest ammount of enforcers on top classes too, but im not counting :P) ? Dark days for wickedsick ?

3 hours ago, MyrmidonAch said:

He is one TH really good totally deserved this month ..I checked his games and did rly good job .His main at TKD (necro) ..His TH untag.

ok, thanks

1 minute ago, weeeeD said:

while having the highest olympiad activity and the biggest ammount of feed waves (probably biggest ammount of enforcers on top classes too, but im not counting :P) ? Dark days for wickedsick ?

in russian language there is such proverb like "fear has big eyes". hope u will understand.

Just now, Poseidon said:

in russian language there is such proverb like "fear has big eyes". hope u will understand.

Sure.. is not like you were the only ally doing 3-4 feed waves at same time, for 3 weeks ? Cmon now.

About enforcers, didnt rly stop to count, but having 3 necros full epics, 2 DAs full epics, multiple ESs, and 1 PS should be more than everyone else, no?

6 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

as i said, fear has big eyes. nothing to add, my friend

Ye sure, like your fear of going on open oly despite having access to full epic set.

11 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

Ye sure, like your fear of going on open oly despite having access to full epic set.

how can you know how many epics we have? you are talking about things you do not know, like you are from my cp. please, stop selfowning. 

14 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

how can you know how many epics we have? you are talking about things you do not know, like you are from my cp. please, stop selfowning. 

Your cp leader used to stream and open inventories... just saying. 

24 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Gzz to you then even if someone was far better than you ...result matters :) 

good to see that you acknowledge this kind of wisdom because otherise idk if top archer pack would have any hero :D

6 hours ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Gzz to you then even if someone was far better than you ...result matters :) 

who was far better than me? 

6 hours ago, weeeeD said:

Your cp leader used to stream and open inventories... just saying. 

ok, don't stop, continue. what did you see there?

6 hours ago, MoDoy said:

good to see that you acknowledge this kind of wisdom because otherise idk if top archer pack would have any hero :D

I know it hurts..Take a deep breath and get used to it .No hero weapon no shinny glow around your skinny elf body .

Result Matters and when you have skill you do 4/4 baby ..

Gn

20 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

I know it hurts..Take a deep breath and get used to it .No hero weapon no shinny glow around your skinny elf body .

Result Matters and when you have skill you do 4/4 baby ..

Gn

hurts? not really, i knew from start my limit on SR is around 240 points, i thought i could go maybe 300 in 5 weeks month, but unlucky matches + it wouldnt be enough as you fed him 360 points (and i kinda blame NF for it coz they went full 69 in oly with SM and that means they didnt really interrupt your feed waves)

when you have skill :D lets face it, whole server knows legends about your famous archers, no need to pretend :P what would you say about 9vs9 in 3-4 weeks to show your sick skillz?

• Like 1