Yonkou

Can you fix RB bug's once and for all?

No explanation, you hide a boss and CHINA / KOREA player finds his boss using radar, but there is no proof of that shit, so a solution to that would be he couldn't get the RB out of his respown location if he goes out of a distance of his respown he returned to the same. This bug of pulling the boss to the other side of the map is already ok, it would kill him in the respwon and who wanted to fight for him in RESPOWN. And not just take it away and hide from everyone avoiding the PVP / PK. 

RB1.jpg

RB2.jpg

RB3.jpg

RB4.jpg

RB5.jpg

• Like 1

It is not a bug. Up to antharas patch on official you could also pull bosses away all the map. About the change for it we are still considering the possibility of adding this change on zaken instead of waiting until antharas.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, San0 said:

It is not a bug. Up to antharas patch on official you could also pull bosses away all the map. About the change for it we are still considering the possibility of adding this change on zaken instead of waiting until antharas.

do it, its a "not official" feature that will make whole server happy.

Edited by iAxZp
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

do it, its a "not official" feature that will make whole server happy.

+1

• Like 2

4. Players are encouraged to:
4.2 Play fair.

We cannot move any epic boss away from respawn. And I believe it should be the same for normal RBs.

2 hours ago, San0 said:

on NA official, you couldn't move RBs away. They teleport back to original spot.

1 hour ago, Kim said:

4. Players are encouraged to:
4.2 Play fair.

We cannot move any epic boss away from respawn. And I believe it should be the same for normal RBs.

on NA official, you couldn't move RBs away. They teleport back to original spot.

NA officiHAHAHAHAHHAAH these kids had more not official files than a java pvp server x99999. dont refer this shit. the point is you agree with us

8 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

NA officiHAHAHAHAHHAAH these kids had more not official files than a java pvp server x99999. dont refer this shit. the point is you agree with us

dunno what you are talking about, NA official had official files, just because they decided to fiddle with rates and added clown ncshop to the game doesnt mean they didnt have official files

1 hour ago, Kim said:

yes, its because NA official opened on much later update, as San0 said, it was changed in antharas patch

image.thumb.png.12486033ed769ed07d39c05601b2292d.png

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, San0 said:

china players using RADAR cheats please fix that bro

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

@MoDoy files where official. stracture was not they had toi at 1.5 ROFLMAO

where from you have info that NA opened with 1.5 client? i am certain they had higher update, they just restricted some features so it wont get out of hand by nolifers (well, it got out of hand by donators tho)

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

where from you have info that NA opened with 1.5 client? i am certain they had higher update, they just restricted some features so it wont get out of hand by nolifers (well, it got out of hand by donators tho)

the info came for players that told me. tho i cant be sure about that.

5 hours ago, San0 said:

don't forget to add a cooldown of 2-4 weeks or so on war cancellation so randoms/irrelevants dont just come and hit the boss leeching xp without consequences ^^

32 minutes ago, etze said:

don't forget to add a cooldown of 2-4 weeks or so on war cancellation so randoms/irrelevants dont just come and hit the boss leeching xp without consequences ^^

and whats next? to delete dropping items from pks feature so rip wont be able to drop next orfen 3 for us? ^_^ 

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

and whats next? to delete dropping items from pks feature so rip wont be able to drop next orfen 3 for us? ^_^ 

and then you will dominate

3 hours ago, iAxZp said:

the info came for players that told me. tho i cant be sure about that.

yep, i played there a couple of weeks, it released as antharas update with deleted content to look like 1.5

Edited by Cyane
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, nNyxi said:

dont change server features.... ban radars, we all know if u want ban  some one don't need any proof...

It doesn't work like this, having had my own struggles with the administration, I reached the conclusion that they do everything by the book. They don't ban anyone because they felt like it. They need concrete evidence of a person cheating/breaking the rules, but once they have that evidence they show no mercy. That being said, radar use is almost impossible to be proven on open areas where raid bosses are located. The only possibility to stop this shit is mentioned in the opening post.

2 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

It doesn't work like this, having had my own struggles with the administration, I reached the conclusion that they do everything by the book. They don't ban anyone because they felt like it. They need concrete evidence of a person cheating/breaking the rules, but once they have that evidence they show no mercy. That being said, radar use is almost impossible to be proven on open areas where raid bosses are located. The only possibility to stop this shit is mentioned in the opening post.

oooooooooor they could finally update auto bot protection, that would take even radar users for start by surprise :D

15 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

oh boy, trust me u wrong :D

• Haha 1