Rip

Disable fishing in giran harbour

Since GH is crowded with shops and milons of fishing ppl it's lagging there as hell (at least me) and it's annoying to search market with such a lags

I sugest to seperate it somehow- disable fishing in gh or move trading zone to another location

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Rip said:

Since GH is crowded with shops and milons of fishing ppl it's lagging there as hell (at least me) and it's annoying to search market with such a lags

I sugest to seperate it somehow- disable fishing in gh or move trading zone to another location

Will think about it.

10 hours ago, Koll said:

Will think about it.

good idea, please do that... they can fish elsewhere basically I would disable fishing from all cities... there are rivers and lakes in game out of cities... that would make game smoother

14 minutes ago, HellHound said:

good idea, please do that... they can fish elsewhere basically I would disable fishing from all cities... there are rivers and lakes in game out of cities... that would make game smoother

smoother to increase PK/karma count O.o

2 hours ago, HellHound said:

Not every Lake/River is suitable for fishing, you can see marked spots on map. Water=/= Fishing avaible.

Edited by Reaper

41 minutes ago, Reaper said:

Not every Lake/River is suitable for fishing, you can see marked spots on map. Water=/= Fishing avaible.

Are u sure? I saw ppl were fishing in water near cata or in castles during siege

i think its bugged . patch notes clearly say you can fish only where the icons are. But i had the fishing icon pop up to me in every river i went to.

20 minutes ago, Yomana said:

i think its bugged . patch notes clearly say you can fish only where the icons are. But i had the fishing icon pop up to me in every river i went to.

you see river, you fish, its called nature, dumbass

15 hours ago, Rip said:

+

58 minutes ago, Reaper said:

So its like @Yomana said, its bugged.

RuoRozZ.jpg

idk about that, there was never a spot that i tried that i didnt get the icon pop up on ruoff, anyway thats semantics i think. Disabling it in harbor should be a no brainer and good enough. Maybe also aden <_<

5 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

idk about that, there was never a spot that i tried that i didnt get the icon pop up on ruoff, anyway thats semantics i think. Disabling it in harbor should be a no brainer and good enough. Maybe also aden <_<

So you probably didnt even try to fish anywhere else except giran harbor or aden i bet.

3 minutes ago, Reaper said:

So you probably didnt even try to fish anywhere else except giran harbor or aden i bet.

Actually I tried on all of the east cost from plains of dion till giran and it worked. Also remember getting the fish icon just by passing the river near the neutral zone. So yeah it's probably not all areas i imagine, but most that make sense or are close to big hubs.

Edited by BlackJack

11 hours ago, HellHound said:

great idea! its not like i ll go out searching for afk enemy fishermen to fear them in mobs!

+1, I agree let's bring Giran back to what it should be! Sad to see Giran so empty.  I'm also sure new chars travel to Giran to see how populated the server is and are shocked to see no on there.  It always has been the great market city.  Make Giran Great Again

7 hours ago, blowmeaway said:

fix free gk for ppl under 40, change market to giran...

On 7. 11. 2017 at 11:17 PM, Rip said:

On 7. 11. 2017 at 11:30 PM, GanjaRockzZz said:

Move Trade Zone to Giran.Make Giran Great Again + Better Advertisment (free tp to giran, its all rdy free just using a soe at harbor )

@Koll @San0 @Manton @Kse @Co-owner @DruniK 

And I'll just put here my post from August last year where I explained why Giran is a superior trading area:

Edited by FryderykChopin

23 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

And I'll just put here my post from August last year where I explained why Giran is a superior trading area:

/bump

The Giran Harbor is horrible right now, I have SSD but still many shops just appear after a minute or even later after logging in. Keep the fishing in GH but switch the trading zone to Giran City where it trully belongs since 2004.

On 9. 11. 2017 at 8:33 AM, FryderykChopin said:

from the depths of the void
in the middle of the night
at the darkest hour
from the darkest corners
of the hearts of evil men
comes another...

...BUMP!

@Koll @San0 @Manton @Co-owner @DruniK @elvissuperstar

On 11/10/2017 at 8:08 AM, FryderykChopin said:

The Giran Harbor is horrible right now

Agree, change this ugly mess.
Giran Town has always been the most popular trading/shop place let's keep it "classic".