Aduha

Heroes Of The Talking Island

27 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

We can arrange that too and also you have to make better feed waves and dont come to ask SM help in order to get Heroes..40 ppl are more than enough 

Lets arrange. Pretty interesting.

To ask for what? If some person asks u feeding and u accept its not nonfactors deal, we dont control every player who want 69 for hero. Also we dont control every person in olympiad. Modoy kills nansey. Sayomi kills elfy. We lost even more heroes like that because people dont listen, and? We dont kick people and people dont leave. They will understand sooner or later that selfish is not part of l2.

And u should speak less bullshits about this asking for feeds, or next time I wont ask Andrey if psychose is hero candidate.

Edited by ProGressive

4 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Lets arrange. Pretty interesting.

To ask for what? If some person asks u feeding and u accept its not nonfactors deal, we dont control every player who want 69 for hero. Also we dont control every person in olympiad. Modoy kills nansey. Sayomi kills elfy. We lost even more heroes like that because people dont listen, and? We dont kick people and people dont leave. They will understand sooner or later that selfish is not part of l2.

And u should speak less bullshits about this asking for feeds, or next time I wont ask Andrey if psychose is hero candidate.

And just now Progressive discover America..You rr to Psychos? I have to say how many times we rr to your candidates too? .You either dont know a shit or you are a hypocrite .I hope its the first one.

38 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

We can arrange that too and also you have to make better feed waves and dont come to ask SM help in order to get Heroes..40 ppl are more than enough 

-

Well it was Masha Andrey and their ppl that helped me not whole sm clan im really thankfull and I fully appreciate it but I guess you are just butthurted cause some of your ally/clan members respect/like me more than you ,their own clan/ally member dont try to ruin the good relationship we created between us

13 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

And just now Progressive discover America..You rr to Psychos? I have to say how many times we rr to your candidates too? .You either dont know a shit or you are a hypocrite .I hope its the first one.

I dont know a shit. 

But i know thats its time to move to DH TeamSpeak because carnival team is full on their own. 

And to add reloging with boxes is different than reloging with enforcers. 

Edited by ProGressive

4 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Sigh... this is what happens when we don't have Jungle around to focus

This is what happens when some people dont like some people and then they start speaking shit about invisible cps and clan instead of that one person who started drama. Aka MoDoy.

7 minutes ago, xNirvana said:

Well it was Masha Andrey and their ppl that helped me not whole sm clan im really thankfull and I fully appreciate it but I guess you are just butthurted cause some of your ally/clan members respect/like me more than you ,their own clan/ally member dont try to ruin the good relationship we created between us

Butthurted about what ? Your Ego is too big dude.I dont give a shit if they like you or anyone else more than me .Others are butthurted bcz they are opportunists and they dont like the truth or bcz they cant handle losing hero this month so they came here to insult and offend people  .I didnt have any problem feeding whoever came to ask help from SM and thats a fact you like it or not.

15 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

This is what happens when some people dont like some people and then they start speaking shit about invisible cps and clan instead of that one person who started drama. Aka MoDoy.

I didnt speak for your clan i spoke for Modoy and his CP (if that exists) ..Where you see something i wrote against NF except feedings? Other persons came here to support this .Sorry but i cant let someone insult others because he didnt learn that sometimes you lose too..

Edited by MyrmidonAch

24 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

I didnt speak for your clan i spoke for Modoy and his CP (if that exists) ..Where you see something i wrote against NF except feedings? Other persons came here to support this .Sorry but i cant let someone insult others because he didnt learn that sometimes you lose too..

Well you clearly wrote stop asking for feeding.

15 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Well you clearly wrote stop asking for feeding.

If you have 40 people for pvp its more than enough for feeding waves also .So no need to ask for help ..If you are available to do one thing with this amount of people you can do another one too with same numbers .

I'm pretty missed the part when Modoy insulted anyone, on opposite - he said that Cleef started to play much better. w\e

@MyrmidonAch It's not liking someone more then the others. We never followed such a principles. We didnt have OL and BD candidate - we helped NF candidates. It was done in order to improve ally positions in EUR prime.

With the current conditions - DT+NF can finally give WS a good fights for toi in eur prime. Want to put personal dramas above ally interest? Want to give out toi to enemies in EUR and NA primes? Your cp was able to make 4 heroes in CP with ally help, espesially with TFD help - wanna brake their prime? Good way to thank ppl.
Please focus on actual things, it's not like DT is on the top of the local Olymp, make it happen first.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, MyrmidonAch said:

3)I am sure you have many wins against top necros
4)Sorry to mention it but our CP isnt only Cleef so either focus to him or dont generalize
5)Many tries=3rd attempt 2-1 for you it sound like he tried over a year

i dont, sadly i meet only DAs and SKs, not necros ^_^ so maybe lets talk not about cleef but about you how you failed in 4th week last hour of olympiad? i guess someone wasnt lucky enough to get relogs and lost quite many matches in a row, about psychos no idea, he was high points before i even knew he is going for hero :Dyou might be right, maybe it wasnt cleef who went for SR hero on december, but some other SR from SM was getting fed and couldnt get over 100 points?

7 hours ago, MyrmidonAch said:

You fed so hard Pince/Zaza but these guys from "call themselves a cp " took it from you .So it must be frustrating
P.S 4/4

its funny you write this to biz :D i guess hero shine blew away "frustration" when 1 guy took away 2 heroes from your CP 2 months ago? funny how you speak about being skillful for making 4/4 heroes this month, what were the hero counts for past months :D

3 hours ago, MyrmidonAch said:

For sure i ll not remain silent and let someone insult because he didnt took hero this month . Failure isnt an option but sometimes you have to live with that.

dude, i am not really hurt coz i lost hero, also i didnt insult you? you started saying to poseidon its sad that better player than him didnt get hero, that the result matters and only thing i said its good you have this mentality, because you know none of your archers is actually top on this server, where is the insult in stating facts?

funny how you say that ppl from NF come to SM asking for help, when in reality we got offer from masha that they finished their stuff and can help us, its not like NF came there asking for help (eventho as nirvana said we are thankful to them) :D i just hope NF got slap in the face from the comments you wrote here and next time they wont share counts with SMs and will get mixed, we will see what will happen after :D

kinda sad when even your clan mates saying you are talking bullsh1ts here as i said cleef improved a lot, tho he is still missing some mechanics to be good archer in oly (tho he doesnt need improvements anymore on SR from this month and on ), but hey! dont give up! flames on!

Edited by MoDoy
  • Like 1

Everyone knows that these are top archers with high skill and game knowledge

Example:

ozeCCYR.jpg.8f5f9b0059dc63e46ec786586291c908.jpg

(it's about baium)

Edited by Rip
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Rip said:

Everyone knows that these are top archers with high skill and game knowledge

Example:

ozeCCYR.jpg.8f5f9b0059dc63e46ec786586291c908.jpg

(it's about baium)

SM to perkunas:

image.png.88d36ea4f8d4b4c289d73c77276c76b6.png

Edited by MoDoy
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, MyrmidonAch said:

You fed so hard Pince/Zaza but these guys from "call themselves a cp " took it from you .So it must be frustrating

Speaking about my cp activity propably you ll go early for sleep granny 

Nice info where we are from . I have one guy from Sudan too maybe you wanna meet him

I move at TOI 5/7 at least and i am only see people relog under stairs or LinaHellborns pt PR animation 

BU----RT No 2

P.S 4/4

Lol Myrm i like u talk here sh now and online in pm u pretend nice person ? Hard feed? Ppl u must been sleeping ? last week i had 97 pts and Psy? 200+ And last day hero goes to yours side cause u suck balls for San0 for 10 pts.  And u get ONLY 2 PTS MORE. Zaza relogs to most of pretenders so better stfu and dont talk here bullshit if u know nothing. HARD FEED ??? Wake up and grow up... Crying here WS feed hard, u have many spy so come to TS and look how much ppl we had ? last week had 2-3 waves and u? 5 and more and like Modey said NF 69 SM so their chains too so just pls STFU....Where u saw we call ourselves anyway? We play 10 ppl and dont fckn care to scream like fckn kids "we are best, we are top" when get fucked up all time y can only whine about low online and now when got fckn overfeeded u sudenly HAVE SKILL ? DAAAMN MASTER CAN U TEACH ME! Fckn lames u feeded even your shot DA and take it ONLY cause ballsucked for 10 pts ? pathetic... if respect yourself at least a little dont talk bulshit here about skills cause yesterday on Baium we saw that SKILL... next month take 30 hero and u can do baium!

20 hours ago, Sensei said:

I'm entitled to.
I have a shiny bubble after all.
Do you? :P

I play all 3 primes everyday too

U should know GH is peace zone... strange why we never see u untill our prime end ? oh pack of heroes is good only for reloging ppl killing and sh talking here later ? Damn u are so good... strange why so many CRP farms and videos on youtube but... WS still has more CRP vs NF ? i gues its broken ?

You dont post much but every time you post its like you got triggered :D

Yes we sucked san0 balls to give us 10 points cause their server RRed. Excuses cause you failed the DA.

PS: I play hear 2+ years and i have read , 1)admins help Reaver, 2)admins help UniQue , 3)admins help Soil ,4)admins help perkunas, 5)admins help NF, 6)admins help China

@San0 pls decide who you help

Edited by Yomana

13 minutes ago, Yomana said:

You dont post much but every time you post its like you got triggered :D

Yes we sucked san0 balls to give us 10 points cause their server RRed. Excuses cause you failed the DA.

PS: I play hear 2+ years and i have read , 1)admins help Reaver, 2)admins help UniQue , 3)admins help Soil ,4)admins help perkunas, 5)admins help NF, 6)admins help China

I dont care about forums and sh are going on there thats why write rare ? But ffs when ppl start write here bullshit like Kktx... "we done 70% dmg to baium then Perks ported in and finished" or like Myrm was talking pm like an adult person last oly day, and now i know ive been HARD FEEDED TO 90 PTS ? how the f ppl can be so retarded... there wasnt even 1 oly when Perks feed Zaza on main and this is HARD FEED... why Pistolas didnt go random chains if hes so good and waited for feed chains ? 

21 minutes ago, Yomana said:

it depends in which clan/side modoy is playing (started playing after reaver, first ETC joined UQ, then i left to perkunas and now its NF :P when was i helping DL tho? i dont remember and china is number one, so its simple)

59 minutes ago, Pince said:

Lol Myrm i like u talk here sh now and online in pm u pretend nice person ? Hard feed? Ppl u must been sleeping ? last week i had 97 pts and Psy? 200+ And last day hero goes to yours side cause u suck balls for San0 for 10 pts.  And u get ONLY 2 PTS MORE. Zaza relogs to most of pretenders so better stfu and dont talk here bullshit if u know nothing. HARD FEED ??? Wake up and grow up... Crying here WS feed hard, u have many spy so come to TS and look how much ppl we had ? last week had 2-3 waves and u? 5 and more and like Modey said NF 69 SM so their chains too so just pls STFU....Where u saw we call ourselves anyway? We play 10 ppl and dont fckn care to scream like fckn kids "we are best, we are top" when get fucked up all time y can only whine about low online and now when got fckn overfeeded u sudenly HAVE SKILL ? DAAAMN MASTER CAN U TEACH ME! Fckn lames u feeded even your shot DA and take it ONLY cause ballsucked for 10 pts ? pathetic... if respect yourself at least a little dont talk bulshit here about skills cause yesterday on Baium we saw that SKILL... next month take 30 hero and u can do baium!

Ok mate w.e you said .4th week you didnt fail and you finished with 97 or last week of oly they didnt feed you thats why from 97 you reached 325 . Dont be a hypocrite and dont insult me i never said here something against you. They fed you and you failed as we fed our heroes and succeed ,If you needed more 30 matches last day in order to take hero not my problem ask gms to play 60 .

Edit: Psychos finish with 12 more points than you . When he finished his matches he had 327 +10 from dc =337 ..Just saying because you think he took hero because gms gave back 10 points to people who got dc (something which was fair by the way).

Edited by MyrmidonAch

12 hours ago, Pince said:

U should know GH is peace zone... strange why we never see u untill our prime end ? oh pack of heroes is good only for reloging ppl killing and sh talking here later ? Damn u are so good... strange why so many CRP farms and videos on youtube but... WS still has more CRP vs NF ? i gues its broken ?

its not that im so good, you are just 1shots :P