Aduha

Heroes Of The Talking Island

Just now, Rip said:

Sorry bro i have more important staffs to do. Like lying on the ground in toi

And i was wondering who was on that cam :D 

6 minutes ago, Rip said:

Sorry bro i have more important staffs to do. Like lying on the ground in toi

Well considering that I probably less than 100 hours of actual playing on the server due to being off in London with my girlfriend for 2 months I doubt you'd know me but It's not like I'm hiding the identity of my characters.

Edited by Parameter

On 8/27/2018 at 12:23 PM, Parameter said:

Migration is definately an issue that's had an impact on the quality of life but the average wage here is still 2560 euro compared to the 1096 they have in the Czech Republic.

Migration is best thing that could happen for our country  more and more idiots leaving and then bringing their money with their investitions back to country and after few years (avg 5) failing and going back  Never seen bad thing in Migration  

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Migration is best thing that could happen for our country  more and more idiots leaving and then bringing their money with their investitions back to country and after few years (avg 5) failing and going back  Never seen bad thing in Migration  

Migration isnt necessarily bad. It all boils down wether or not their benefit to your society is greater than their cost. In your scenario when parts of your work force leave the country they're not costing your society anything but the income that they spend is 100% profit. The only time that becomes iffy is if your skilled labor leaves and you can no longer find doctors, engineers and other professionals with a high degree of education.

@felicioschlickmann Rio isnt all that bad. São Paulo however is a completely different matter. Never in my life am I visiting that dump again.

5 hours ago, Parameter said:

Migration isnt necessarily bad. It all boils down wether or not their benefit to your society is greater than their cost. In your scenario when parts of your work force leave the country they're not costing your society anything but the income that they spend is 100% profit. The only time that becomes iffy is if your skilled labor leaves and you can no longer find doctors, engineers and other professionals with a high degree of education.

@felicioschlickmann Rio isnt all that bad. São Paulo however is a completely different matter. Never in my life am I visiting that dump again.

When work force leaves u just get work force from east etc Ukraine.

6 hours ago, ProGressive said:

When work force leaves u just get work force from east etc Ukraine.

No offense to Ukraine but I doubt they'll be able to bring you what you need. When your workforce leaves It's usually the ones that are either exceptional within their field or have a higher education and when that happens they're incredably difficult to replace. Serbia/Bosnia and to a lesser extent Croatia are still dealing with the empty space left behind after their civil wars when basicly everyone with a University education left their countries. Greece can't staff their hospitals properly anymore and that's not just because they can't affoard It but also because the ones who used to staff them decided to leave.

This is also one of the biggest problems with the current migration crisis as the vast majority of the people who come lack the adequate education to work in Europe making them dead weight. As time goes on and technology pushes forward these issues will only grow as Automation and AI take over more jobs. Once self driving cars (which isnt that far away mind you) hits then that will cause a huge amount of unemployment as the transportation sector is a gigantic source for jobs today.

Edited by Parameter

4 hours ago, Parameter said:

No offense to Ukraine but I doubt they'll be able to bring you what you need. When your workforce leaves It's usually the ones that are either exceptional within their field or have a higher education and when that happens they're incredably difficult to replace. Serbia/Bosnia and to a lesser extent Croatia are still dealing with the empty space left behind after their civil wars when basicly everyone with a University education left their countries. Greece can't staff their hospitals properly anymore and that's not just because they can't affoard It but also because the ones who used to staff them decided to leave.

This is also one of the biggest problems with the current migration crisis as the vast majority of the people who come lack the adequate education to work in Europe making them dead weight. As time goes on and technology pushes forward these issues will only grow as Automation and AI take over more jobs. Once self driving cars (which isnt that far away mind you) hits then that will cause a huge amount of unemployment as the transportation sector is a gigantic source for jobs today.

Boring ¬¬

cut this bullshit talk cos my gf s actually considering Sweden and  i think Netherlands is the northernmost place i could stand

6 hours ago, Parameter said:

Reading all this bring me thought You need to have deegree in fuck1ng to make childrens in sweeden, and imigrants are abolished from this.

Or its to hard work for Sweeds so they need sperma donors.

37 minutes ago, Pepon said:

cut this bullshit talk cos my gf s actually considering Sweden and  i think Netherlands is the northernmost place i could stand

Have you seen the dutch language? It's like a mixture of French, German and I don't know what the fuck else. It's a mess.

6 hours ago, Parameter said:

Im working in factory, and more and more Ukrainians come here.

Heroes of August 2018:

1. Abyss Walker (Ghost Hunter) - irrevelant
  2. Bishop (Cardinal) - irrevelant
  3. Bladedancer (Spectral Dancer) - irrevelant
  4. Bounty Hunter (Fortune Seeker) - irrevelant
  5. Dark Avenger (Hell Knight) - irrevelant
  6. Destroyer (Titan) - irrevelant
  7. Elemental Summoner (Elemental Master) -irrevelant
  8. Elven Elder (Eva's Saint) - irrevelant
  9. Gladiator (Duelist) -  irrevelant
  10. Hawkeye (Sagittarius) - irrevelant
  11. Necromancer (Soultaker) - NOT ME
  12. Overlord (Dominator) - irrevelant
  13. Paladin (Phoenix Knight) - irrevelant
  14.  Phantom Ranger (Ghost Sentinel) - irrevelant
  15. Phantom Summoner (Spectral Master) - irrevelant
  16. Plains Walker (Wind Rider) - irrevelant
  17.  Prophet (Hierophant) - irrevelant
  18. Shillien Elder (Shillien Saint) -  irrevelant
  19. Shillien Knight (Shillien Templar) - irrevelant
  20. Silver Ranger (Moonlight Sentinel) - irrevelant
  21. Sorcerer (Archimage) - irrevelant
  22. Spellhowler (Storm Screamer) - irrevelant
  23. Spellsinger (Mystic Muse) - irrevelant
  24. Sword Singer (Sword Muse) - irrevelant
  25. Temple Knight (Eva's Templar) - irrevelant
  26. Treasure Hunter (Adventurer) - irrevelant
  27. Tyrant (Grand Khavatari) - irrevelant
  28.  Warcryer (Doomcryer) - irrevelant
  29. Warlock (Arcana Lord) - lirrevelant
  30.  Warlord (Dreadnought) - irrevelant
  31. Warsmith (Maestro) - irrevelant
Edited by Rip
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/20/2018 at 2:05 PM, MoDoy said:

it will only become interesting on 31st, when people will realize they wont have enough time to feed everyone and people will go ape sh1ts with changing and giving up hero candidates for others (as they will see they have no more chance) every 20 mins

On 8/22/2018 at 6:04 PM, Rip said:

2 heroes for sure

next 2 very likely

and 1 maybe

On 8/30/2018 at 6:16 PM, MoDoy said:
On 8/30/2018 at 6:16 PM, Pendragon said:
On 8/30/2018 at 4:21 PM, bsklakis2 said:
On 8/29/2018 at 8:32 PM, MoDoy said:
On 8/29/2018 at 7:51 PM, Rip said:

Knom and Anytime without hero tho 

what about dankolov tho

What about dankolov?

what about you?

what about me?

i guess we can at least agree that MoDoy was freaking gold mine this month, idk if people ever made more money out of 1 guy coz of olympiad in 1 day  

Edited by MoDoy

On 8/27/2018 at 12:58 PM, BlackJack said:

Portugal ended the war on drugs and it did wonders for them, just look how well Balu turned out to be. Can we actually go back to trolling, cuze serious geopolitical discussions are kinda boring, although i guess they still bring plenty of drama.

Next time maybe Balu should share conversation that he had in TS a year ago with your so called friends... Get real, get a life and get mad to who you should and be thankfull that i don't even care. But maybe i helped you more then you think. ?

Be in peace daj and go rage somewhere else.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Rip said:
  • Necromancer (Soultaker) - NOT ME

Moretti fully deserved... finally a bit of luck for him  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Rip said:
  • Shillien Knight (Shillien Templar) - irrevelant

i thought that was very relevant to you, or am i mistaken ?

On 9/1/2018 at 1:31 AM, Baluu said:

Next time maybe Balu should share conversation that he had in TS a year ago with your so called friends... Get real, get a life and get mad to who you should and be thankfull that i don't even care. But maybe i helped you more then you think. ?

Be in peace daj and go rage somewhere else.

go ahaed