1 minute ago, Rizos said:

@driver im definitely happier to be stupid than to be scammer/rat. We lost 5 euro and u guys had some fun, but you as ally lost face and respect on the server. Ask biz what he does weekly/monthly? What else he does except asking Uchi to take over my char, cos cant handle it in game?

bro, its important not to stress out. if you are true, its a win win situation for you. talking about me, i had some fun. now i think what would be funnier, if this guy didnt delete epics, but would delete some random items logging every day, would be much funnier :)))))) 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, driver said:

bro, its important not to stress out. if you are true, its a win win situation for you. talking about me, i had some fun. now i think what would be funnier, if this guy didnt delete epics, but would delete some random items logging every day, would be much funnier :)))))) 

no, i would log every day and put to all clan titles like "perkunas the best" )))))) 

@MoDoy So what happen now NF are back in the game ? As I said I like balance !!!!! @Rizos if I was gm I was about to tell you that I will give you half only !!! cause you know that you have made mistake also !!!!

1 minute ago, Yes i am said:

@MoDoy So what happen now NF are back in the game ? As I said I like balance !!!!! @Rizos if I was gm I was about to tell you that I will give you half only !!! cause you know that you have made mistake also !!!!

vote him for president

11 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Why should i be thankful i have modoy as friend? Is he even friend btw?

you said different things several days ago:(

image.thumb.png.d7a582628faaeb33527e88160e5637af.png

Edited by MoDoy
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Yes i am said:

@MyrmidonAch Why all this hate for your old friends (1)? and also I think that GMs did the right thing banned someone who was selling items for real money and not for adena(2) …… there is a huge diference 

(1) Read again my posts(you read them? Ok lets go) My only point is that Gms have the will to find windows ONLY for occasions they want so not all the players of this server get the same services/treatment. Also about this incident of course they did the right thing . No one here can act like this way and harm other cps efforts.

(2)Of course they did the right thing . No one said the opposite BUT as CP why we didnt get the item back (QA) ? Because the guy who got ban(tys0n) didnt try to sell this epic but another item which wasnt even in his inventory or belonged to him (Bellion Cestus +16 /Slonjaboy's). 

(2.1) Answer from Gms was that Tys0n didnt belong to our Clan (kicked the previous day because of Baium Farming )-(we kicked mains to invite destroyers to main clan)something that according to rules is "correct" BUT our gms DIDNT know if Tys0n was SM member and they couldnt see the logs and why this happened? (we could ofc pay the service 10 eu in order this to happen)Also they didnt know that Tys0n was SM members since 1.5 year ++.

Thats the difference dude..For easier cases they simply say Go F@ck yourselves ladies we dont care..But for friends we can always do something

• Like 1

You guys still don't understand that it was an inside job and balu was used as a scapegoat by the admin team. In the end, everyone wins. NF got their epics back, Perks laughed their asses off. China is numba wan so they don't care. Admins made the easiest 10 euros of their lives and will now afford to fix lag issues on NA prime.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Koll said:

https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/7535-hackscam-cases-support/
If your account was scammed, you can request paid service, which include logs check-in, return of your stolen goods (with exception - broken items can not be returned), information about thief.

a little bit different from your tickets or rules... take it seriously and make it clear (''etc'') and same treatment for everyone. many times i heard ''rules are rules'' ''we cannot do anything''  blablabla at the end the situation was the same.

anyway, I'm glad rizos had his itens back and I hope the person responsible for this act be punished, no matter who.

ticket.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kim said:

a little bit different from your tickets or rules... take it seriously and make it clear (''etc'') and same treatment for everyone. many times i heard ''rules are rules'' ''we cannot do anything''  blablabla at the end the situation was the same.

anyway, I'm glad rizos had his itens back and I hope the person responsible for this act be punished, no matter who.

ticket.png

Was changed.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

You guys still don't understand that it was an inside job and balu was used as a scapegoat by the admin team. In the end, everyone wins. NF got their epics back, Perks laughed their asses off. China is numba wan so they don't care. Admins made the easiest 10 euros of their lives and will now afford to fix lag issues on NA prime.

I think it was the first step of jews plan to rule the world. When people will wake up...

• Haha 1

@Koll this is how it should be.we must keep server's reputation to maximum.The best service i saw in 8 years i play.

As for other cases many of ppl reffering about not geting what they expected GUYS jesus 250 POST with NOT common issues.