Sign in to follow this  
Yonkou

bot yes or no ? #1...

No matter how many threads you open, unless you come up with solid proof, you can't get them banned. 

You can always just pk them, worked wonders for us, we only lost an orfen 3.

• Haha 1

These are not bots, at least there are always one driver, when we come to the floor, they are always saying "Hi" and leaving. Tho i cannot be sure (like any1 other), that they are not using software to alarm when some1 is coming... Or it's a smart ass bot:

If - (range) 1500, (x1500), (y 200) = charname xxxx

Move to (loc/loc/loc)

else - dont give a f0ck

• Haha 2

i mean, using those 3 totems on boxed tyrants at 0:18 "sure" is only about fast fingers, but i doubt that can be used as proof :P when these guys even play? whenever i logged early NA, i see normal guys farming, during EU i havent seen them for more than 2 months @_@ maybe if NA guys decide to put some nice bounty on getting them banned, it might be interesting offer to stay up one night little bit longer ^_^ 

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

i mean, using those 3 totems on boxed tyrants at 0:18 "sure" is only about fast fingers, but i doubt that can be used as proof :P when these guys even play? whenever i logged early NA, i see normal guys farming, during EU i havent seen them for more than 2 months @_@ maybe if NA guys decide to put some nice bounty on getting them banned, it might be interesting offer to stay up one night little bit longer ^_^ 

That in 0.18 - 0.21 is very fast or the driver have those tyrants in 3 different pc and have them in first window. But the driver make pick up and the other tyrants use skill.

Edited by MPiRi

12 hours ago, Koll said:

Why chars on video attacking 1 by 1, not at same time?

This is not only loop macro there in video at 0.18 to 0.21.

If i making video in this floor and find proof can i have reward 1 item of any char up there?

Edited by MPiRi

Thanks @MoDoy and @MPiRi for being the first ones to truly watch the video. I may be wrong but I believe it is impossible for 3 tyrants with macro for assisting use rabbit totem while the alive char (tyrant red wep) are picking up drops from last 2 mobs. On raw video shaman died at 00:18 and alive chars finishes pick up before clock hits 00:20.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Kim said:

Thanks @MoDoy and @MPiRi for being the first ones to truly watch the video. I may be wrong but I believe it is impossible for 3 tyrants with macro for assisting use rabbit totem while the alive char (tyrant red wep) are picking up drops from last 2 mobs. On raw video shaman died at 00:18 and alive chars finishes pick up before clock hits 00:20.

Only if each tyrant is at different pc and is active window so he can use rabbit and then again the macro /assist /atk.

If we have the drivers (red weapon) target after kill the last mob if he still target the dead shaman or he take target his self just to boxes follow him and not stuck at dead mob.

4 hours ago, Fortuna said:

Clicker is illegal afaik.

you don't say. really?

4 hours ago, MPiRi said:

Only if each tyrant is at different pc and is active window so he can use rabbit and then again the macro /assist /atk.

If we have the drivers (red weapon) target after kill the last mob if he still target the dead shaman or he take target his self just to boxes follow him and not stuck at dead mob.

disagree. you can make macro and put it on autoclicker:

/target 777chinaman777

/assist

/attack

/useskill totem rabbit

and set your clicker to press this macro every 5 secs

admins will not see any difference between real players. If i remember correct, they have protection which checks your processes (in task manager), 

so programm should have same name as some of the windows processes, OR this protection even is not working against autoclicker.

so kids, your homework is to check it

p.s. I am kinda sure for 95% that this protection is not seeing it.

You don't need a clicker for that lol.

All you have to do is make a macro that looks like this

/targettacticalsign1

/attack

/useskill totem spirit rabbit

and loop it. Totems have 30+- sec cd, so it doesn't get hard core spammed to the point that it's not efficient. 

24 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

You don't need a clicker for that lol.

All you have to do is make a macro that looks like this

/targettacticalsign1

/attack

/useskill totem spirit rabbit

and loop it. Totems have 30+- sec cd, so it doesn't get hard core spammed to the point that it's not efficient. 

with this loop macro all tyrants every 30/32 sec make self buff rabbit.

And that party in video make every 30/32 sec rabbit?

4 minutes ago, MPiRi said:

with this loop macro all tyrants every 30/32 sec make self buff rabbit.

And that party in video make every 30/32 sec rabbit?

It's not long enough to know. 

why you even bother ppl? :D they are bots and its doable to prove , tho autoclicker is not as efficient as their train (and its ILLEGAL). this rabbit activation delay is obviously the time it took him to activate different windows on adrenaline. its obvious for me at least, i dont bother if they bot 17 more days :)

The question is are they stupid enough to not read about end of loop macros era on zaken. Would be funny if they would get be banned right after zaken. I wonder what the people who was defending them would say then 

Edited by JzOo

3 hours ago, Reddish said:

This sh1t will end 7th of october, amen.

Yeah everything will change. They will farm GC instead of toi

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, JzOo said:

The question is are they stupid enough to not read about end of loop macros era on zaken. Would be funny if they would get be banned right after zaken. I wonder what the people who was defending them would say then 

Noone's defending them. You don't know what to look for when trying to identify bots, hence your evidence doesn't back your claims. It reminds me of people that spam "hi hi hi how are you man?" and if you don't reply they assume you are botting.