DrunkAngel

"Epic Scam" on server

Screenshot_2.png.79db80aa9cb33e64f0ed07e968ef4125.png.de14c1ff6c71866d7d0de2b6d41967e5.png

Post seems long but its quite entertaining ^_^ everybody were interested how it "ended", so here you are) 

shortly about the case

Angerfist sent mail by mistake to my char R. till i was waiting for their response, Rizo and Angerfist built fake scam case (not without help of other "mastermind", but that doesn't matter for this post)
    Even tho fake scam case was very weak, its nothing new that of course admins  decided in favor of "big players".  i'm not surprised, and neither are you, because those "big players" keep server alive.
    Now shortly about "scam" itself:

After finding that items were missing, Rizo asked Angerfist about them and Angerfist said he sent items to Rizo. then Rizo addressed admins to find them and he got info that it was on char R. after searching for the owner of this char, he asked Axzp and he remembered it might be mine. 
after my refusal to return items to war, they asked admins for reversing items, but admins refused to return mistakenly lost items.
so Rizo decided to make a fake case pretending that Angerfist scammed. the only evidence they provided to admins was ingame mail written by Angerfist, where he says that he is leaving cp and his cp items are gone
(mail was written after admins refused to return items lost by mistake)

there was no other proof at all

If it's somehow not clear, that Angerfist made mistake (typed "R" in address line in mail, name "Rizo" popped up and he just tabbed to subject line, thus only letter "r" was left) and all this "scam" is obvious lie,
let me explain just few moments why it was not scam

• in order to scam Rizo, Angerfist should be sure that addressee would get mail. he wasn't. he said to admins that he didn't know if that char would log at all, but he "just tried"
  • in order to scam, he should be sure it was my char (as he said later to admins, he wanted to do most damage to rizo so epics would get to fightclub). he wasn't sure. he said he only knew that clan "syndicato'' in which char was, was Balu's. (this info about syndicato, btw, also was from Axzp as he was helping to search for char)
  • and he didn't care that this char most likely could be Balu's or Axzp's as they also had chars in that clan, and not Tereza's or any other older member's who stopped actively playing two years ago.
  • in order to scam Rizo, Angerfist should simply stay quiet and not send this "i scammed you" mail which would only help Rizo return items.

at least Angerfist should have motive, right? wanna hear it? as Angerfist said, he did that because.. ready? - "Rizo would trashtalk latinos!". Rizo the racist! :D

its simply obvious, that nobody scams by sending most expensive items to char he doesn't know who's is and doesn't know if char will log at all to accept mail.
also hard to believe  that Angerfist, known as "nice guy" on server, been perma hero in Rizo party, suddenly went rampage and committed "epic scam" not by sending items to current war, or at least to char he knew who was, not even rmt-ing such expensive items to invite his gf to Bali,
but he "wanted to scam and do most damage" by simply sending epics to a char "who  might be/not-be this and  might be/not-be that and anyways he just tried". and dont forget, he sent event items also, because all these epics wasnt enough :D 

As one of most respected by me personally, admin said, what players say, doesn't matter. only logs matter. 
in this current case, logs also were checked. nobody logged anything without owner's permission, from suspicious or different  IP or w.e. Rizo from his own IP logged his own char, with his own will sent items to Angerfist, as well as Angerfist logged from his own IP on his own char and sent items to other char. but it still was considered as "scam". 

now, my dear "ordinary" players, who were not that lucky to be "big players", let me share how this precedent can be used and abused  from now on :D 

1. If you drop epic/item when dying under mobs during pvp or farm, and item is picked by someone/war and wont return, this is what you do: you will say, that you did it on purpose to scam your leader. so you write ingame mail to your party/clan leader "yo, noob, i'm leaving and cp item is gone".
then your pl/cl makes ticket that you did it on purpose to scam him, admins ask you: "did you?", you hit chest with fist and answer "yes, i did! because he said i have chubby belly from all that bear i drink!". and admins will decide it was scam and return dropped item from player who picked it

BECAUSE that is literally what Rizo and Angerfist did

2. Good news ^_^ you can PK anybody endlessly not caring about your PK count, because if you will be killed being PK and drop your items, you know what you do: (copy-paste) you will say, that you did it on purpose to scam your leader. so you write ingame mail to your party/clan leader "yo, noob, i'm leaving and cp item is gone".
then your pl/cl makes ticket that you did it on purpose to scam him, admins ask you "did you?", you hit chest with fist and answer "yes, i did! because he said i have a chubby belly from all that beer i drink!". and admins will decide it was scam and return dropped item from player who picked it

BECAUSE that is literally what Rizo and Angerfist did

3. How this precedent encourages rmt on server: if you are party/clan leader and want to rmt sell cl/pt items, you send them to 20 lvl char of your trusted friend from your pt/cl, he sends items to buyer. If ever such rmt will be revealed, you will say your pt member scammed you ( you know what to do to "prove" it), and admins will even return your items :D 

p.s. what we all lost with this case, is a  chance of fair play and the "most damage" was still done - to all players and server reputation.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

i wonder where to start with, what about for example why you didnt write all this with your own account but from terezas account, moldavian desert fox? )) maybe because nobody would believe any of this if you sent from your real account? ^_^ i wonder if people are going to believe it more just coz you used different persons account

27 minutes ago, DrunkAngel said:

and he didn't care that this char most likely could be Balu's or Axzp's as they also had chars in that clan, and not Tereza's or any other older member's who stopped actively playing two years ago.

i dont know who has truth or who doesnt, but i see 1 big flaw in your thought process straight on the start - thinking that he had to know that you will log and take the mail. why? coz like you said, rizos was on his char, angerfist on his one, that means if angerfist changed password on his char, doesnt matter if you log on sunday, monday, or never, rizos would simply lose access to the epics, because they would be sitting on that mail and i dont think comparing this kind of "lost" epics are comparable by dropping epics by mobs or PK :D

idk what any of you wanted to prove honestly, be it one side or the other (especially tereza with that week ass poll topic which she never had in mind to follow)

54 minutes ago, Sensei said:

great speech Biz.
next topic pls.

55 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i wonder where to start with, what about for example why you didnt write all this with your own account but from terezas account, 

I'm of course honored to be perceived as Biz ^_^    but i must disappoint you, this is my forum account and nobody else ever used or will use it. but i understand that after this much time you cant still get out of his shadow.

i also wasn't expecting any rational replies. for you two, topic is about the fact, that as soon as you stop being "big player"-s puppets, there will be no rules supporting you and there will be all newly baked/changed/modified rules supporting current "daddy" against you.

for others, topic is about how defenseless they are, and  no matter how senseless and absurd case can be,  nobody cares about them.

No description available.

Old friendship above everything :D   I also won't be surprised if anytime soon Rizo will mercifully "forgive" and Angerfist and Masha will play in his cp again ^_^ 

Edited by DrunkAngel

3 minutes ago, DrunkAngel said:

I'm of course honored to be perceived as Biz   but i must disappoint you, this is my forum account and nobody else ever used or will use it. but i understand that after this much time you cant still get out of his shadow.

yea, i am pretty sure its very normal to refer to your own things with name :D when rizos asks me if i have some items, i also tell him "wait, i will check modoys shops", when i ask him if he can borrow me weapon, he also asks me "ok, i will give you rizo's dagger" :D its so natural that definitely everyone believes its you who wrote that big pile of cow poop while using "terezas char" :) keep dreaming, at least dreams hurt less than reality ^_^ 

@DrunkAngel you know the saying "you are the sum of the 5 ppl you spend most of your time with".
Now the word "puppet" coming out of your m--keyboard is giving shivers even to a Huge player like me.

When I first time read this subject with my mates we thought only 2 options, or covering RMT or sent by mistake. But never scam case, otherwise angerfist would keep itens for himself.
Sorry for you Tere.
From my clan, no one is surprised. We all knew jewels would be returned.

After all I bet AngerFist will be unbanned with 5eu. :))

• Like 2

I scammed myself (oh wait, a guy who bought it from me scammed me) with wrong price to sell my cols, lost 621 cols by my mistake as Angerfist.

Its same story.

This is what i got from support. 

Dear user, Hello!

A situation you were facing is not a bug, violation of the server rules or something like that.
It's a game moment, we can't interfere with the game process in such cases.

Thank you for contacting L2classic.club support.

So, I want my cols back too. Expecting mail tomorrow with 621 cols. kk? thx 

Ticket ID:  

JOB-862-5251
Edited by Nez
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Nez said:

I scammed myself (oh wait, a guy who bought it from me scammed me) with wrong price to sell my cols, lost 621 cols by my mistake as Angerfist.

Its same story.

Dear user, Hello!

A situation you were facing is not a bug, violation of the server rules or something like that.

Ticket ID:  

JOB-862-5251

this guy deserve his COLs back then .... lets all support his case

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Nez said:

Its same story.

Dear user, Hello!

Ticket ID:  

JOB-862-5251

And you will never receive them. This case of yours reminds me of when I opened a ticket in 2019 because of the scam / theft of an AQ3 and initially the staff replied that they did not have the logs (yes they said they did not have the server logs) and after much insistence the logs appeared (miracle) but they said that they could not reverse all the trades that were made with AQ and would not return it, in other words, nobody was banned and I lost the jewel. Would it be the same story if I were a member of another clan / CP? Unfortunately I think not, it seems that some have different rights than others. 

• Like 2

@DrunkAngel

Best drama since Perks die, hehehe, thx for makin my morning news feed better ;D

Also, if this true, it shows once again that we have some priveleged players which is sad and shameful.

ALSO! BRING BACK @BELOMOR, @Wanali, @Rip, @Nez ITEMZ

Edited by Reddish
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

dunno, i got called by gms investigation to answer tere/biz questions. which means they tested your theory and they found it weak. tho you come here to show ur weak story and speculations about what really happened. i never had in balu's clan chars in the last 4+ years i ve been on this server so keep ur bullshit for ppl dont know dont put my name into sentences with ur lies :). author of this shit is not tere dont make me laugh. and all these butthurted kiam/nez/meskita poopers that found opportunity to cry make me want to vomit.
now guest stars like noveria should go to servers they play and post their opinions :). 

" p.s. what we all lost with this case, is a  chance of fair play and the "most damage" was still done - to all players and server reputation."

dont come and talk to us about fairplay when our cp deleted epics back then nor about server reputation cuz u are the one who with these posts tring to harm.

you dont need these epics as u claimed u arent playing for 2 years and i doubt u do more than make adena in gh and rmt them. u can call like u did last 2 weeks every not playing ex friend u have left to manipulate convs in forum discord still community knows who u are and who u always been.

CN9U.gif

10 hours ago, Electraheart said:

disapointed but not surprised, clearly some are the favorite "sons" of the bunch

2 hours ago, Reddish said:

Also, if this true, it shows once again that we have some priveleged players which is sad and shameful.

damn, i so much thought it past i am that privileged and favorite of admins, then i remembered to this day i am still banned on discord :< truth hurts, now i know how tereza must feel

Edited by MoDoy

38 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

CN9U.gif

damn, i so much thought it past i am that privileged and favorite of admins, then i remembered to this day i am still banned on discord :< truth hurts, now i know how tereza must feel

I also remember to this day the rmt announcement that you placed on the forum, are you kind enough to tell the community what reprisals you suffered from the admins? 

https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/24880-wts-permanent-pa/

• Like 1

I dont think Gms acted bad on this one , Epics should return to the original owner even if its scam/mistake or made up story imo. Pretty sure those epics would probably end up as RMT a few months later. Though i wish i was in that favored group and had a little bit extra attention with my case back in the days too :( .

And yeah its obvious that its not the same writter that made prev post. Ofc i might be mistaken since i dont know Tereza i can just tell the difference between the posts.

Needless to say that Angerfist and Masha should not get unbanned if that scam theory is indeed true. Ofc 2 chars is a small price to pay for those items.

Edited by JaneDo

47 minutes ago, Meskita said:

I also remember to this day the rmt announcement that you placed on the forum, are you kind enough to tell the community what reprisals you suffered from the admins? 

https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/24880-wts-permanent-pa/

yes, to this day i dont understand logic behind kse words (after she closed my topic, i pmed her trying to figure out why my topic was closed)

my idea was that permanent PA, since it cannot be obtained in game, is not considered in game good/item, thus rules are not tailored for it (you can search it yourself), thus its not being prohibited, she said despite it not being obtainable in game, since i get benefits in game, it IS considered in game goods, to which i replied if its in game good, can i sell it in auction the normal way, since you say you can sell in game goods through auction, to which next answer was "well, sorry, it cannot be done as this perma PA could never be sold in auction, you can trade it for adena/cols or use it on your account", to which i just suck it up and realized no matter what i say, result wont change and in the end it wasnt sold for euros but adena like she said before

so in the end, it was more like "its in game good but its not in game good"

how is that any case of privileged action? tell me what should be punishment (in case you believe there should be some)? you can also point out which forum rule i broke if you think its so unfair that i didnt get any punishment (except the fact i couldnt really sell it for real money in the end)
https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/2165-forum-rules/

31 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

yes, to this day i dont understand logic behind kse words (after she closed my topic, i pmed her trying to figure out why my topic was closed)

my idea was that permanent PA, since it cannot be obtained in game, is not considered in game good/item, thus rules are not tailored for it (you can search it yourself), thus its not being prohibited, she said despite it not being obtainable in game, since i get benefits in game, it IS considered in game goods, to which i replied if its in game good, can i sell it in auction the normal way, since you say you can sell in game goods through auction, to which next answer was "well, sorry, it cannot be done as this perma PA could never be sold in auction, you can trade it for adena/cols or use it on your account", to which i just suck it up and realized no matter what i say, result wont change and in the end it wasnt sold for euros but adena like she said before

so in the end, it was more like "its in game good but its not in game good"

how is that any case of privileged action? tell me what should be punishment (in case you believe there should be some)? you can also point out which forum rule i broke if you think its so unfair that i didnt get any punishment (except the fact i couldnt really sell it for real money in the end)
https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/2165-forum-rules/

Ok let's assume that everything you wrote is correct and 100% legal, I would like your help to solve a problem. Some time ago a hero announced in hero voice the purchase of items for euros and did the same thing on the discord and nothing happened to him because he told the admins it was a joke. How do you think the other players reacted? Do you think the admins acted correctly? In my view, this duality of criteria ends up creating distrust in the admins. What is your opinion @MoDoy

So in conclusion. Angerfist went complete chimpanzee mode and now children are fighting for their plastic tools in their sandpit. Ok thanks @Emperior for sharing some entertaining topic with clickbait title. Don't forget guys to support LGBTQ+-IQ rights and all that shit.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Meskita said:

Ok let's assume that everything you wrote is correct and 100% legal, I would like your help to solve a problem. Some time ago a hero announced in hero voice the purchase of items for euros and did the same thing on the discord and nothing happened to him because he told the admins it was a joke. How do you think the other players reacted? Do you think the admins acted correctly? In my view, this duality of criteria ends up creating distrust in the admins. What is your opinion @MoDoy

nothing to do with duality, for in game shout there should be punishment, as its violation of rules (https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/2164-ingame-chats-rules/), about discord, i always considered discord as grey area, as it was fan made and not official, it never had any rules thats why you barely saw any moderation in there (thats why i still think my ban on discord was unreasonable, no matter what admins say or claim), hate speech crossed line many times, flame thread was not even needed (tho i heard it was added lately), so for discord one except censoring, i dont think punishment should be done (tho i wish they would make discord rules topic somewhere)

Edited by MoDoy
  • Thanks 1